Reviews for It Must be Nice to be the Sun
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
It's odd but I've never enjoyed reading so much about stoned/drunk characters. You write Lavi's voice so well. Keep up the great work!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
As previously noted, this is amusing as heck.

Also- Sir Lavi's Super Sexy But Also Nonexistent Abs need some comforting care of Yu!

*runs off to read the next chapter hoping for said comfort*
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Lol, this is a creatively amusing story so far. But I couldn't help stopping by to whine at you- Lenalee didn't notice the earrings? From the sound of her she should have noticed them over the phone! ;)

*runs to read next chapter*
OniNiceBrain chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
Oh my, I laughed so hard while reading this! Can't wait to read your next chapter, I've enjoyed reading all of this so far xD
waterlit chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
You haven't lost your touch yet xD Great chapter heh (:
Bikami chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Where the heck do you get that Hebrew and Arabic stuff?
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I.. I..

:breaks down laughing:

-AMLF
Fallende chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I've been waiting for this for like... ever. Thanks for finally updating. D
KichigaiKairu chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
MINDLESS BABBLE REVIEWS!1!111 Yay, a new chapter! I love, love, LOVE completely stoned/drunk/whatever else Lavi's point of view. And how adorable Lenalee is. And basically this entire chapter.
waterlit chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
I really do believe you have a flair for humour. Lavi's so crazily drunk he says such entertaining stuff xD I can't imagine Allen actually swearing, but it's funny to think about heh.
Tawnia chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
ffnet wouldn't let me put the classic heart (just realised) so I shall put this instead: S2! Yay for updates, this was totally hilarious. Why the lack of LaviYuu though! o.o
hearmelaugh chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
LET'S BROFIST! How sodding ghetto of us 8D

I recall mere hours ago saying how much I liked this chapter. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. The whole distract-mouth-with-cookies, and the ear-whispering, unf. Lavi's so pathetic and awesome all at once, and his worrying, cheery latching on of intoxicating substances makes me worry for his mind!

Lavi's just so be-damned brilliant. If I met Lavi on the street, I'd brofist him. He won't even see it coming man.

FAITO KANDA.

And it's a mutual relationship :) I feel like I learn lots toooooo.
Tossino chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Omg I got plugged. O/O (It's "Road OF Perdition" now, though, BUT DETAILS 8DDD) *Shocked* Now I really feel like I must continue that thing soon.

ANYWAY.

That was a lovely interlude. xD And I think you wrote Allen very well, and I hope you go into the weirdness of Lavi's little switches eventually because it seems different and interesting~

And leave it to Allen to be the master at getting things for three. And you really nailed his darker inner self. lol his talk with Lenalee's classmate. Win. xD

Can't wait for the next update! 8D
waterlit chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Great update heh it was vivid and well-written (as usual). Update soon, but no pressure haha (:
hearmelaugh chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I haven't signed into in so long I forgot my password.

That said

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT LAVI. I'm not a huge fan of Allen because the boy works in mysterious ways, but you've made him someone totally crazy in a wholly loveable way (gnarly welcomes you into its life). His observations make it even clearer how hard Lavi is trying, which makes you wonder if Kanda notices anything off about it at all.

I LOVE LAVI. Your Lavi is bloody brilliant (winwinwinwin)