Reviews for Miracles Amidst the Darkness
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Damn! I cried! This should have happened on the show! I absolutely loved it!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Another awesome story.
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww that was amazing!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Well handled.
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I never thought that HOtch would have a hard time "letting go" of Hayley.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
that was really sweet.
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
First of all, I love the title. It was very unique and I thought that it captured the mood of the story very well. I can also see him trying to distance himself by using her first name, that seemed very in character. Wish we could have seen Jack, but other than that, I loved it :)

Kennedy
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great fic. I'm glad Emily managed to get him out of his funk.
glitter chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great work, this story is really sweet. I hope we could see soemthing like this in the show, even when I doubt it, it would be really nice.

I can totally see Hotch closing up to the rest of the world though, if he was kind of dark before Haley's death, I can only imagine what will ahppen to him now that he's a single father with the guilt of his former wife over his shoulders.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story.
moon-bunny-online chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I don't know what to say .it was so good it made me cry.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow you really left me spechless

“I’m a firm believer that we don’t choose who we love, It’s just an inevitability…and you happened to be mine,

that was impressive
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
The first story about Haley's death that didn't make me cry. I love it. Awesome job.
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw, the ending was great!
dreamgoddess'92 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Beautiful.

I just love your stories, so much so! I can honestly see this happening and I really would like it if it did. *laugh* I'm going to post a Rossi/JJ story for you this weekend to thank you for all your amazing Hotch/Prentiss stories.

Please keep it up!