Reviews for Stakeout
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
more please?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Really great story so far!
truthhurtsliesheal chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
i really like this story so please continue
Seosh chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Love it so far, and for an amateur in the sex department, you did quite a good job, i guess .

update soon please :D
bethanyanne chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Awesome chapter. Thanks, can't wait to read more, might have to check out that death by suspense thing, in some of these really good stories like yours I think it could happen, I check back all the time to see if you've updated.
Amanda chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Haha, well i thought it was pretty realistic, but I'm also 15 and well, never done it so maybe you should let the older and more experienced to decide if it was realistic xD Haha, no but your story is good :)
elly755 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
well it was better then i would have done it! yes im alive
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I'm not too sure bout the still alive part but I am still reading! WOOP! Yeah, Gibbs watching them have sex would just be... wrong! It was sweet I thought, but then I'm inexperienced in that kinda thing myself so...
Rose Aarac chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Love it! Great job!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
can't wait for the next chapter!
christiangirliemiranda chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I just found your story and love it! I also think that you are hilarious with your author's notes!
Liat1989 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Good chapter. Maybe instead of Gibbs watching them, you could just have him catch them early in the morning sleeping together. That's more realistic, also Tony & Ziva would be likely to sleep in and 4get Gibbs could see them over the camera early in the morning.
slurmina chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
a very good's a beautiful story...
BB-Caskett chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Really loving this story! Ziva and Tony are defintely in character, and it's very cute! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! :)

PS: Have you heard about the new spoiler about the 13th episode? and I loved how the whole "inevitable" conversation came into play in this story. ;)

Keep up the great work! :)
michellestar chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Aw! I loved this chapter... more please.