Reviews for The Telling of Christmas 2005
TinaraXx chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I dont like it. I love it! Good job and keep it up! Xx
DrNikiReid chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
hahaha! love it, please update soon!
Karabou95 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Love this, please continue! This really put me in the mood for it to be christmas, even though it's august :) Favorite part of the invite: "Oh, and this isn't negotiable. Bring some damn holiday cheer" Love it!
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Loved continue this
Hplover233 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Hotch is so serious! :D His heart pounds when he receives an email from Garcia labeled "important"? Lol! I'm not flaming you, I just wanted to point that little bit out cuz it's so funny. Plz continue!

AK

P.S. I don't know why I searched for an X-mas fic in the middle of freakin April...
kdzl chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Oh man, you have to finish this story! Personally, Elle was never my favorite, but I LOVE how you'd managed to capture that sarcastic wit that only Elle seemed to have.

GREAT JOB!
kdzl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE?

Ok, so I'm excited.

The end.
Hopeful Writer chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ohh, where's the rest? I can't wait to find out what happened (though I've got a guess at this point and it's adorable). I've been thinking about this since you mentioned it in Turning Point (p.s. that was really good too).

I really enjoy your stories. You've got a great grasp of the characters' voices, even Reid, who I find is the most often messed up. I'm looking forward to reading the others that you've written (sorry if I don't review them all; I tend to plow through as many as possible in whatever time I've got, so I don't usually stop to review unless I have something specific to say), and I'm looking forward to another chapter of this whenever you post one.
teamprentiss chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
good so far! can't wait for an update. also, the reideer is hilarious.
CSIFan4Life chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
The invite was great! I liked the little part Garcia added in. I enjoyed reading this fic so I hope the next chapter(s) are up shortly. I can't wait to see how the party goes.

CSIFan4Life chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
I'm sorry I can't think of anything else to write to review this chapter that I haven't already said but this chapter was another good one.

CSIFan4Life chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
This chapter was good. It was a little on the shorter side but thats no big deal for me since I have 2 more to read yet.

CSIFan4Life chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
I loved the name of the reindeer. When I read Elle was only looking for one small thing I knew right away it was mistletoe. Its going to be fun to see what happens with it.

CSIFan4Life chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Its a nice change to read a happy fic. Don't get me wrong because I do really enjoy all your fics but its just nice to have a happy one thrown in the mix.

CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This seems like it will be a great fic and its going to be interesting to see how JJ gets everybody to show up

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »