Reviews for Returning Hope
lkvss chapter 11 . 2/19
I absolutely love your stories! I've read all three of them and fell in love with them at once. I don't usually read LOTR fanfictions, because I feel its hard to do this amazing piecw of work justice, but you did it! You're an amazing writer.

I know five years is a long time, and I don't know if you're active anymore or not, but I do wish that you'll continue this story and end it. Its too good to leave it like this.

Thanks for an amazing adventure this far, whether you decide to continue or not!
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
That is so sweet, Estel getting his brother to promise. At least we know that he will make it to his father's return.
Sentinelle chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Hello, I enjoy "Elladan's trials", "Healing Hope", and this third story. Maybe you don't want update it, because it's a time that that you have stopped writing. Nevertheless I want to continue to hope that you will continue (maybe just with an abridgment?), because I wonder how you have planned to finish this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
ooooh, this is just getting warm... waiting for a new chapter
Cinija Nicija chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
This trilogy is a wonderful piece of work. Though I wasn't convinced by the elleth that struck Estel. That was the only moment of the story that I felt was more like "oh we need some hurt/comfort, what to do?" and i stopped believing. Other than that - good writing, very good character portrayal and an adorable insane level of fluff. Thank you for a nice story !
Cati Jones chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
This is a great story! Please update it! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
more coming ? this is not abandoned, right?
Fantasyqueen10 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Please please please update soon! I love stories where Aragorn/Estel is a young boy and this series is just too good to be stopped! I've followed you since you started your first and cannot wait for your next!
IstariWho chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
I love this story and need more!
I can't wait for the next installment!
Hannon le!
IstariWho chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Thank you for this chapter!
It is one of the most beautiful and deep things I have ever read in a fanfiction.
Hannon le!
Eleneryn Thranduiliel chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Hello Hello, :)

I read all your stories about Estel in the last week and I love them! Your creativity and writing style is very beautiful and I fully enjoyed them. Will you continue this story? I would very much like to hear how everything develops further.
Kind regards,
brothers o'lorien chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Welcome back from your long absence. You were greatly missed. I have been enjoying your series on Estel - i.e.: Elladan's Trials for Estel, Healing Hope and more recently Returning Hope. I am hoping you will continue on Returning Hope for I would very much like to read the rest of the story and the ending. I think I know where you are going with this when Estel went to talk to Elrond in his study. I want to see if I am right about. This is an excellent series that you are writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
please update soon, i am enjoying your writing.
Emi The Ninja chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Why is everyone abandoning some thing so cute for 2 darn years?! .

It's like you want readers to go nuts x)
lotrlover2931 chapter 11 . 11/12/2013