Reviews for Returning Hope
aw :)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/27
aw
MistressOfImladris chapter 11 . 3/1
Please continue this! I want to find out what it is that Estel is allergic to, and in what way Thranduil may be able to help Elladan!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
hope the rest of the story will be just as good as the rest :)
crlor chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Beautiful story...I hope one day you will complete it.
lkvss chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
I absolutely love your stories! I've read all three of them and fell in love with them at once. I don't usually read LOTR fanfictions, because I feel its hard to do this amazing piecw of work justice, but you did it! You're an amazing writer.

I know five years is a long time, and I don't know if you're active anymore or not, but I do wish that you'll continue this story and end it. Its too good to leave it like this.

Thanks for an amazing adventure this far, whether you decide to continue or not!
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
That is so sweet, Estel getting his brother to promise. At least we know that he will make it to his father's return.
Sentinelle chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Hello, I enjoy "Elladan's trials", "Healing Hope", and this third story. Maybe you don't want update it, because it's a time that that you have stopped writing. Nevertheless I want to continue to hope that you will continue (maybe just with an abridgment?), because I wonder how you have planned to finish this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
ooooh, this is just getting warm... waiting for a new chapter
Cinija Nicija chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
This trilogy is a wonderful piece of work. Though I wasn't convinced by the elleth that struck Estel. That was the only moment of the story that I felt was more like "oh we need some hurt/comfort, what to do?" and i stopped believing. Other than that - good writing, very good character portrayal and an adorable insane level of fluff. Thank you for a nice story !
angelsdemonsducks chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
This is a great story! Please update it! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
more coming ? this is not abandoned, right?
Fantasyqueen10 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Please please please update soon! I love stories where Aragorn/Estel is a young boy and this series is just too good to be stopped! I've followed you since you started your first and cannot wait for your next!
IstariWho chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
AAUUGGHH!
I love this story and need more!
I can't wait for the next installment!
Hannon le!
IstariWho chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Thank you for this chapter!
It is one of the most beautiful and deep things I have ever read in a fanfiction.
Hannon le!