Reviews for Harry Potter and end of Manipulations
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 1/13
Can't wait for more!
Arishaa chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Very nice set-up; many authors would try to jam all this information in about two chapters but you've put together a reasonable time line that allows the reader to absorb all the new info the story has introduced. Other authors make the mistake of drawing it all out over about ten chapters which leaves the reader bored and moving on to a new story. You've struck a happy medium - well done!
I did pick up on a few grammatical errors, but you don't make so many that it interrupts the flow of the story, so if anybody picks on you too badly don't be overly worried.
Hope to see more of your work, love your writing style, and I've never actually read a story with this particular story twist so keep it up and I look forward to more of Harry's adventures!
Lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
When wil you finish this story it is realy good please answer
knightwolf20x chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This story is better than I thought it would be. I hope you can update it soon.
autumnannette19 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Whats next, Whats next?
foxee-chik chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
faneka chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I am enjoying this story and hope you'll be able to continue it soon. I like the Trio and their families taking charge of their lives and leaving Dumbles and Britain behind. I never could quite grasp the idea of "Let's treat him like dirt and that will make him willing to throw his body over the grenade that is Voldemort to save our lives." Common sense (which I know wizards seem to lack) would surely dictate that if you want someone to be willing to die to protect you, you should treat that person in a way that makes them treasure not despise you.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I enjoyed this. I hope you get back to it one day soon.
Snapehater chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
good story well done i cant wait to read more so until then keep up the good work
fifespice chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
dumbledores an old git so glad harry escaped him he he
fifespice chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
such a good chapter
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
hope this gets updated!
VampHunter001 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Nice story, if I can get by the name changes (I understand the neccesity in reguards to the story, but still its the only tripping point so far), I'll add it to my alerts in hope you continue it.
rb2312 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
good & caring Dursley's?

Now there is a shock

well written and interesting.

On to CH3