Reviews for A Murderous Time
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
nice
welcometothe chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
welcometothehumanrace (to lazy to sign in)

Yeah that. That moved me in ways I didn't know I could be moved. I still can't quite grasp the feeling in my chest right now and it's all your fault. So there. This is what you get for being an amazing writer and blowing my mind to places it's never been, and then bringing it back and demanding it reshape itself because I swear those few sweet fluffy moments took me completely unaware and just in contrast to the much darker stories surrounding them, they really helped wrap up this story so that it wasn't just another tragedy. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Damn.
Secluded Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
So heartbreaking, wow. Amazing.
flyaway213 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
awww I nearly cried! D:
ms.bo.doodle chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh this spilled all kinds of feelings all over my shirt. Well done.
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I've read this fic a million times or so, and every time I fall in love wth it a little more.
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story is so beautifully disturbing, particularly that end line. I think that it really chimes with a kind of eternal damnation and the sad resignation that follows that. This endless cycle will always be repeated with a new enemy, a new threat, and the same circular path of life, war, defeat, death, and rebirth. This was an amazingly well done piece!
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. Why am I just reading this now? I don't know, but it's beautiful, disturbing, perfect, haunting... amazing. I love the concept. I read it about four or five times right in a row. It's a wonderful piece. Just amazing.
Kate-Le-Contrary chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Beautifully written, horrendously heart-wrenching.

I. Freaking. Love. This.

This is probably the fourth(?) time I've read A Murderous Time, and it's still as nightmarishly gorgeous as ever.

And it's still in my top three favorite Sailor Moon pieces. If it is not once again stealing the top position. (And again, and again, and again...)

-Contrary
Handmaiden-of-SHIELD chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow. That was an amazing story. I often wondered what it would be like if the both of them had been reincarnated over and over agian. The only thing I would suggest is if you described the time period they were in. Anyway amazing story.

-Mackenzie
Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is really beautifully written and truly frightening...but well done! Please finish STC with a happier ending so they can be together! lol Great job!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Pure genius. Brilliant. I'm in love with this set up.
nieshka chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haunting. Loved it.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The idea of living and dying so horribly so many times, of watching your soulmate go through the same...what a nightmare. So much pain. Once again, beautifully written.