Reviews for Innocence Lost
trista chapter 37 . 3/9/2010
please keep going:) it can't be the end!
notwritten chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Young woman. Your chapters are not rotten. They are good. So are your stories good. You are a very good writer. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. If you want to do a sequel, do it. keep smiling. :-)
Someone aka Me chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
PLEASE do a sequel! I love this story so much! Fantastic chapters here at the end!

(*_*)
junewilliams7 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Epilogue? You're not going to show us how Tizzy helps him survive the war and survive Nagini's bite in Shrieking Shack in DH? Eeps. I'm glad Lasse tried to stand up for Severus. Thanks for updating, and I'll be waiting for the epilogue!
wickedwench1 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Yes to epilogue and yes to sequel! I love Tizzy!
Cassiopeia823 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Epilogue definitly required. Want to know how they end up beyond this; together or apart?
NoahIrene chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
LOVE it! Sequel? Only if you feel like it, I'm happy with either! D

Awesome Job with this!
wandamarie chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
THANK YOU IT WAS A GOOD ONE HOPE YOU UP DATE WHEN YOU CAN THANK YOU FOR WRITING THE STORY
SituationalExtrovert chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Oh, good. Please figure out a way for the epilogue or sequel to give them a happy ending. You can even go canon-compliant with DH and have Nagini bite him, because Tizzy will have 16 years of being a healer under her belt, and between the healer and the potions guru, they will hopefully have the beilliant notion of keeping blood-replenishe and dittany and anti-venom handy. Being that Severus hangs around with a megalomaniacal despot with delusions of godhood, who happens to keep a bloody huge venomous snake for a familiar. Please, for the love of God, let him be at least as smart as JKR always made him out to be, without making himstupid enough to forget something as vital as that.

Matter of fact, it is that very thing that completely irks me about Deathly Hallows. Well, that, and the whole iterminable camping thing, too. For me, killing off Snape in such a lame way should be the Fourth Unforgivable. Especially since an antidote to Nagini's venom already existed! St. Mungo's used it to cure Arthur Weasley in OOTP, for crying out loud! And as an Order member, SNAPE probably made it!

Which is why I love fanfic: because talented people like yourself get to make things happen they way Rowling SHOULD have.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish this off. Or continue it. HINT, HINT, HINT!

Cheers,

Adriann
severus49 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
I love the fluffy little lemons! They're great! I'm sad seeing the end come so soon - I do think you could have gone ten more chapters with this one. There's enough story with what happened to Lasse, what happened with Tizzy and Severus, what happened with the supposed end of Voldemort - there was so much more to be said! Excellent story overall and a great read to boot!
Alabaster Princess chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Oh no. The 'mum talk'. we've all been there :/

brilliant,inspired with the reducing of the classes.:)

aww, cuteness at the dinner table. I wouldnt be able to eat, itd make me sick, lol ;)

yay for poppy;fixes allproblems, not just medical ones.

lol,family interference! *sniggers*

andgood for minn, coming round just in time to convince the others. :D

yes yes yes! fucking yes! good on Lasse, and minn, and up yours Albus, you *inserts one of B's favourite 'lou-isms'* :

aww, beautiful, beautiful ending! and a mention? oh my! I am spoiled! :D Thank YOU dear for such a great story! :) (even if it was a bit... victorian for my tastes) ;)
Very Small Prophet chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
Oh, this story is not over at all. There are so many loose ends leading in so many directions.

Since the next ten years in the Potterverse will be fairly quiet, I suggest starting the sequel shortly before Harry arrives at Hogwarts. You can fill in the ten years of backstory as you go along. Tizzy won't even be thirty, so there's no need for children, which would probably complicate things too much; Sev might manage to be a spy with one hostage to fortune, but not two. And I like the idea of Sev and Tiz being permanently shacked up without benefit of wizarding clergy. They are the Seventies generation, after all. That frock coat does NOT make Severus Victorian.

This is quite clearly not a conclusion, what with Albus plotting and Voldemort percolating and an annoying boy with distinctive green eyes on his way to school. I have every confidence you will continue.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 36 . 3/7/2010
Not your best chapter? I actually really liked it! I'm glad they worked that out :D
Alaksandra chapter 36 . 3/7/2010
About feakin' time, those two! Lunch sounds yummy, and this is a great chapter!

Curiouser and curiouser, IF Tizzy and Sev work out a relationship together I wonder how that would play out? You had Tizzy become a fountain of ideas for the beginning-Snape-persona, I wonder IF she is still around, how much of the current-cannon-Snape is her doing? You know what I mean, how much of the GreasyBatFromTheDungeons is all just an act, and he has a normal home life with Tizzy and their 2.5 kids? Oops, sorry about that last bit. How much of his last "moments" in the shack were all an act for our wonderfully-thick-headed-Potter and co.?

Oh the theories abound!
Eleantris chapter 36 . 3/7/2010
I thought it was a brilliant chapter! I'm glad Severus was so honest and they ended up like that. The scene at the end with them on the couch was truly lovely and as always, the whole thing was written to a high standard. More soon please! X D
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »