Reviews for Innocence Lost
Ferm chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
nice start...
Ferm chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I cannot picture the oc ... where was the description?
I also dont likr how pitiful you're making snape ..
Light on the Horizon chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Great story! :)
polkadottedzebra chapter 38 . 6/11/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Once I stated reading it, I couldn't stop.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Albus's stuff is not wierd at all and Minerva's reaction is somewhat understandable - it was sudden!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
Excellent!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This is a "dropped line" - hope it helps even if it tooo late!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
wow! I know it is selfish - but I wish you would start writing a little more regularly again! You write beautifully.

Though now that I have no new stories to read, I am reading the old ones..
AvadaK3 chapter 38 . 2/21/2012
You are amazing. Thats all I can really say, I am so glad that you didn't kill off Severus as I had been scared of when I realised you were keeping it from canon if it had been from Harry's POV
luck-of-the-irish-8 chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
I am astounded with your story :) literally...

It was WOW - though i must admit the summary put me off at first i decided to give it a chance and see how it went and i am super glad i did :P

Thank you for an epic story and i am glad your epilogue was not too quick or over the top and fit round the books so well.

I will defo recommend this story to anyone.

Elle :P xx
fjums chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I am so happy I found this
fjums chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I don't understand how I could oversee this story , thought I had read them all,happy to find a new one
whatahoot chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i was at first really turned off by the summary of this story because it sounded really cheesy more than dramatic. I was very bored today and decided I gotta know whats up with this story and its many reviews. i had to basically open a boojkmark i made earlier so I could forget about your summary before reading. Suprisingly your first chapter was pretty interesting. im gunna keep readimg to see how thimgs progress with everyones favoriye spy.
whatahoot chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
KNRamsey chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
CALLED IT! I just wanna say that I just started this story today and I am completely in love with it. AMAZING job!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »