Reviews for Innocence Lost
Light on the Horizon chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Great story! :)
polkadottedzebra chapter 38 . 6/11/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Once I stated reading it, I couldn't stop.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Albus's stuff is not wierd at all and Minerva's reaction is somewhat understandable - it was sudden!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
Excellent!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This is a "dropped line" - hope it helps even if it tooo late!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
wow! I know it is selfish - but I wish you would start writing a little more regularly again! You write beautifully.

Though now that I have no new stories to read, I am reading the old ones..
AvadaK3 chapter 38 . 2/21/2012
You are amazing. Thats all I can really say, I am so glad that you didn't kill off Severus as I had been scared of when I realised you were keeping it from canon if it had been from Harry's POV
luck-of-the-irish-8 chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
I am astounded with your story :) literally...

It was WOW - though i must admit the summary put me off at first i decided to give it a chance and see how it went and i am super glad i did :P

Thank you for an epic story and i am glad your epilogue was not too quick or over the top and fit round the books so well.

I will defo recommend this story to anyone.

Elle :P xx
fjums chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I am so happy I found this
fjums chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I don't understand how I could oversee this story , thought I had read them all,happy to find a new one
whatahoot chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i was at first really turned off by the summary of this story because it sounded really cheesy more than dramatic. I was very bored today and decided I gotta know whats up with this story and its many reviews. i had to basically open a boojkmark i made earlier so I could forget about your summary before reading. Suprisingly your first chapter was pretty interesting. im gunna keep readimg to see how thimgs progress with everyones favoriye spy.
whatahoot chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
KNRamsey chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
CALLED IT! I just wanna say that I just started this story today and I am completely in love with it. AMAZING job!
NewFanFictionFan chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
Very creative plotting. Good character development.

Spelling is good, grammar mostly good except for a few problems. The most common one is mixing up gender pronouns his/hers, he/she, him/her. In addition there are a few typos such as 'then' for 'than'.

I think I read that you have someone beta-reading for you, if so, she is letting a lot of mistakes slip by. Perhaps you need to find another person who will clear up more of these irritating little errors.

Overall your story is excellent, and I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for providing such an entertaining story.

Carl
DeathNoteValentine chapter 38 . 3/28/2011
Wow...I can't even...just wow.

This is probably one of the best Snape stories I have ever read. Everything was well thought out, made sense, and written beautifully. It seemed like it took forever for Tizzy and Severus to get together, but it makes sense.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. :)
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »