Reviews for Innocence Lost
emcee31 chapter 31 . 12/7/2010
Boring? With your wonderful helpful BB and a loving caring EP, Sev wanting a dementor's kiss and what's-her-name still loving him?

Even on a roller-coaster, or rather especially, you get ups and downs. Keep up the marvellous work.

So, life hasn't been kind to you lately, that's a good reason to escape into a castle in the sky from time to time.
emcee31 chapter 29 . 12/7/2010
It looks good to me. There was nothing that made me feel "this is different".
emcee31 chapter 28 . 12/7/2010
Toothache! That's why you were able to give such a vivid picture of the effect of the cruciatus.

It used to drive everything else out of my head. How you can complete such marvellous chapters with toothache must be magic.
emcee31 chapter 27 . 12/7/2010
I have never had a problem with the canon, which I presume includes all the things JKR has said that have been reported, or that she has written in her website.

Alastor usure of himself? I suppose in the context it fits the canon; not that you have to restrict yourself to it. That would probably be counterproductive.
emcee31 chapter 26 . 12/6/2010
Albus has gone far too long without someone he can really share his depest feelings with.

You've done nothing to apologise for.
emcee31 chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
How can you expect us to review when we're desperate to see what suprised her :)
emcee31 chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Can't he see he was just protecting himself from an auror who was using dark magic? He was hit with a brick because he had thrown it at Severus. What a scrpulous conscience!
emcee31 chapter 23 . 12/6/2010
I'm glad zat bloke hasn't (yet) turned out to be a secret DE.
emcee31 chapter 22 . 12/6/2010
This isn't the BB we all know and fear.

Severus is really tragic.
emcee31 chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
Such over-protective parents! I've never realised how lucky I was.

I see zis bloke is going to stir things up and be helpful with an outsider's view.
White Gray chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great start, we'll see what more it is to come...
emcee31 chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
Certaing not boring. I always wondered when his nose was broken the second time.
emcee31 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
The Bloody Baron chuckled? A first!

McGonagall was Head Girl for two years? I thought you had to be a seventh year.

Albus celibate since Ariana's death?
emcee31 chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
Greta? I thought she was German.
emcee31 chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
It looks as if Tisi will see a lot of Severus while she's working in the infirmary.
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »