Reviews for What We Were
socialkombat chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wow - I just love the voice of your characters and the inner voice you've given Alistair! It is so natural and believable. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more!
Fairy Skull chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I Loved this chapter and I can't wait for more!XD
Dasque chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is probably the most enjoyable thing I've ever read in my life.
Hunter.48 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Haha, Awesome :) I love it when he says Bwuh? XD
impsy chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wah! Alistair! So precious and awkward! And I'm a little sad reading this because I know it doesn't end happily, but I hope you don't mind if I put my fingers in my ears and yell "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING" and pretend that their adorable love lasts forever. Not that I don't love Cullen because I do, but oh Alistair, you are too cute. :3

Sorry for all that fangirling! Loved this chapter, I thought that confession of love was absolutely perfect, and their banter is just brilliant.

Thank you for sharing!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
At her quizzical look, he continues, mood buoying a little, “Come on. You think any army’s going to be all that interested in fighting with everyone’s underpants on fire?”

Best line EVER.

This story is so cute! Glad you updated!
Quillweave chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I think you just rotted all my teeth out with how sweet this is. :3 Well done!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This piece needs some more chapters. It is to cute! (Also, I am really, really enjoying What We Become)
Anonymous Echo chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
This is such an Alistair piece. I love it. XD
Princess Fawna chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Awesome.

I just LOVE your writing style. It is just...awesome.
x.goodbye.x chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
"You’re leaving me here, by myself in the castle in loneliness and drunkitude?”

LOL! SO many great lines in this story! I was laughing almost the entire time while reading this. And YES drunken Alistair is "awesome"! XD

I've recently read "What We Become" and just now found "What We Were" and "What We Are". This story is spectacular on its own but had so much more meaning after reading the others. You truly have a knack for capturing the personality of the characters. I am in awe! And now, even more than before, very much a fan!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
ROFL

You Must Not Stop.

Great stuff!
Midnight Strike chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
drunk Alistair makes my day.

that is all.

oh yeah, reviewing.

alistair morrigan dialogue spot on.

totally giggly and hilarious. i have nothing more to say really.
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh oh oh. Oh.

This story is just absolutely perfect.

I have read all of your Dragon Age stories and am taking my time to review them, but I have to say this one just makes me laugh and want to cry at the same time.

I really like your Alistair. He is funny, inappropriate at times, and I can hear him perfectly in my head. He's awkward and completely ridiculous, but adorable.

The part that hints at what comes next for the What We Become series...that just breaks my heart. I love this. I really do. What's the terrible part is that it's all going to end. And Alistair is going to be someone else, and I just want to bawl.
AphoticDepths chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
"they figure she lives off crow blood and spite" Best line ever.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »