Reviews for What We Were
Ysidra chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Okay, gush alert from a big fan of all your stories. It physically pains me in a totally awesome way to read your stuff - it's just so good. And so sad. And so wonderful. I hate that there isn't a really *good* ending for FPCs/Alistair (debatable, but I'm sticking to my story!), but your awesome stories ease my weepy girl soul. So thanks!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Bloody fantastic! I love your humor, it had me in horrible fits of giggles.
Linda chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG I'm in love with this little story! It made me laugh out loud more than once, and the way you write Alistair is just perfect. Keep it up!
alyak chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is FANTASTIC! Seriously so good.
CynaraStuart chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
and you've done it again! I don't know how you do it, but you have a great way of bringing comedy into your stories. its not an easy feat. But you do it so well. Cant wait to see more! :)
Bladesworn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Note to self, Tevinter robes are kryptonite for Templars.

This is absolutely PRICELESS. Love it so hard. XD
Malaia chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
You're truly gifted. I'm so in awe of your stories. They've woken up my husband with genuine laughter.

It's so hard to read and be happy. Rather bittersweet I think, no?
Rastaran chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love your work n.n keep writing!
Primary chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Another fantastic tidbit from you :D
impsy chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wah!

I'm starting like all of my reviews for your chapters like that, have you noticed? Mainly because you KILL ME with the awesomeness and adorableness and they are just fab. I adore your Alistair and how awkward he is, and while I am sad knowing they have a sad ending, I love Cullen too! So Therrin is happy, so it's ok.

LOVED the intro here, the "and somehow, she does" part was just brilliant. And their "introduction" at the end cracked me up. Looking forward to more chapters/stories from you, as always!
Pen52 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I've been following your stories for a while now. Alistair is by far my favourite character in the game, but I do have a soft spot for Cullen (and I did catch that little nod to him in this story, yes).

So... please, update this soon.
tjadis chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
"Tevinter?

I hardly know ‘er."

I am *still* giggling about that line. Hee! I think you've pegged Alistair's POV here.
Nemolicious chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Augh, Alistair and Amell so cute! So doomed! So much fluff, it's deliciously good...
Nemnef chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Haha, Alistair's perspective :) He's like some clumsy awkward puppy, isn't he? You've done a great job getting into his head here... sounds just like him (especially the "Doomity doomity doom" part, lol)

Thank you for writing!