Reviews for The Dance
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
that was a lovely story.
Geeky godess chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really liked this. It is really good.
The Purple Fairy Trixie chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
It was great. I loved it.
KaylaS chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
So I went to Subway today and I had a footlong for five dollars with ham, turkey, roast beef, salami, with cheese, peppers, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, mayo, oregeno, Parmesan, and some other random stuff that nobody cares about. You are way to descriptive. You have a good story line but the way you tell it is very choppy. Also, learn some grammar. For example: the difference between your and you're.
Taylorblue21 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow! I didn't see that coming! I thought he was gonna say that he just wanted to be friends with Bella and that he liked Tanya! I'm impressed! Good story! It was really cute!
Abookworm1971 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Aww this was so mushy sweet! Loved it.
anavidfan chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
please continue the story "My Reason to Live"

please! and your a good writer...
CealliaghEireann chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I liked the story but you should write in the past tense instead of the present, it was kind of hard to read.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Arghh, I never thought I'd say this, I've only commented twice in a way that thinks good of bbtch,but poor BELLA.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw (: So freakin cute..
littlesunshinebee chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
nahw i like :D xx btw I told you I'd review! :D
Willowfrost of LakeClan chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I finally managed to find time to read this just like I promised and now here's a review on it! Loved the concept and Bella's dress was absolutely stunning. (Saw the picture :D)

Tanya. I always knew that I hated her. Always.

~Starr
Teenwolfvampirediariesfan2016 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really loved this.
pledge520 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
great story, jealous bella, i luv it!
Confused55 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Sw that was really sweet! I have one question though, wasn't that last line one of Jacob's in New Moon (the book)? If it is I really dont care but I just thought i should ask. Much Love,

-Aarica.