Reviews for The 25 Crack Couples of Christmas
zafnak chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Well you both win and lose that bet, depending on where you live because they always shoot two endings...
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I got the freakin' chills, god, this was amazing. Noah and Courtney just about killed me, because ack - THEY ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER, AND THEIR BANTER IS SO AMUSING AND LIKE, NEW TD OTP!
I love you, i want to thank your parents for having you, i want to thank you for being such an awesome writer and making this story! You made it on my 'Fav Author List!' Right under sulvie's, whose right under S. E Hinton!
You portrayed the characters perfectly, in my opinion, and gosh - your writing. Words fail me.. ;-;
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
If you had just posted Noah and Lindsay ONE chapter later, it would have been on my birthday. It's also on the day of the Apocolypse. Ha, Noah and Lindsay in a relationship WOULD be the Apocolypse. ;)
Clamanter chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
this TOTALLY helped me release the left over Christmas Spirit I was feeling. I love it!
paraPsychologist chapter 25 . 9/12/2010
So sweet! Noah/Courtney, that's a great couple! Love the ending, it's just so sweet! Great job!
Random Fanfictionholic chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really liked this or should I say these stories...even though I read them a little...okay a lot too early...or is it too late...hhhmmm...

Anyway, I thought it was pretty well done, halarious in some parts, and I liked most of the pairings, especially the Courtney ones, seeing as though she is my favorite character in the Total Drama series and I basically like any pairing with her...

May I suggest for your upcoming sequel maybe some CodyxCourtney or, GeoffxCourtney or, AlejandroxCourtney (I would really like to see some fanfiction of these two...don't know why but ever since Alejandro first came on I've wanted to see him and Courtney get closer...weird, but I am a weird person...).
dumas chapter 25 . 6/8/2010
I added to my favs a long while ago and I'm late (or very early depending of which side we check) for suggestions ; For more couples crack pairings to suggest for the sequel when you'll write it, I taught of the following pairings including Brady from the TDA final and Alejandro and Sierra from TDWT: Cody-Bridgette, Heather-Duncan, Harold-Sierra, Alejandro-Heather, Justin-Heather, Harold-Lindsay, Noah-Beth, Noah-Lindsay, LeShawna-Alejandro, Brady-Beth, Harold-Izzy, Owen-Beth, Owen-Lindsay, Geoff-Courtney, Geoff-Lindsay, Noah-Heather, Izzy-Tyler, Trent-Sierra, Alejandro-Lindsay, Alejandro-Izzy.
Alexex chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Aww this was SO sweet! I am a total DxC nut...
JoeMerl chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
More couples? Wow, that'll be tough, you did most of the good ones here! (Then again, I've always been partial to Cody/Lindsay...)

Well, this was a great chapter, a great fic, so awesome work overall! :-D
JoeMerl chapter 24 . 4/9/2010
Huh, not usually a fan of this couple, but you make them seem more plausible. Nice work! :-D
JoeMerl chapter 23 . 4/9/2010
The ending sort of went off like you didn't know where to take it, but I thought the kid with the crush on Bridgette was cute. :-D

...And dang it, it's April, I'm finishing this story today. XD
JoeMerl chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Yeah, I used to count Tyler as one of my least favorite characters, not because I disliked him, but just because we never got to see enough of him TO like. But fics (including this) that use him tend to characterize him really well based on what little we have to go on. :-)

I don't know why this couple works, but it does. Great work!
JoeMerl chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
This chapter was great, you had Noah's attitude down pat. ;-D And I like Noah having to sleep on the couch. Ah, Lindsay...
JoeMerl chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
Heh, you're obsessed with proposals, aren't you? XD And I thought that was funny, corny romantic thoughts suddenly interrupted with "Hey, song idea!"
JoeMerl chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Cody would probably have hung mistletoe over every inch of the roof. He's not as subtle as most people seem to think. XD

But anyway. Nice work! ;-)