Reviews for Hold me, please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
sooo is bella his wife or GF
LifeIsABeach chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I absolutely adore this! : ) I probably read this for the umpteenth time. Its that good. A few spelling mistakes, but its still awesome.
cupcakeassassin921 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
JD909626 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is very sweet. A very common scenario but not something people typically have the stomach to address. This is a great little story about finding good through the bad. It particularly resonates with me because I have an aunt that drinks and two cousins in Edward's potion. It can feel like such a helpless situation because the kids aren't getting the parental support and supervision they need but Child Protective Service is so flippant about neglect of older kids as a form of abuse. They asked the kids where they want to be and of course they have a loyalty to their parent (and lets face it, they are teenagers that would rather say where they are comfortable with no rules or punishment than go live with their aunt that would give them a bunch of age appropriate responsibilities)

A well written and raw piece. Thanks so much for sharing!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my.…for a one-shot t-th-this was so emotional…I have tears in my eyes right now. Best one-shot I have ever read.
Nopesville chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. That was so sweet. Edward's all emotional and sad. Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. :)
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This makes me want to sob like a little child! Perfect fanfic to read if your heart is in pain.
Luis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
you should make it a story no just one shot is too good...
JaeHee09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I LOVED it! *-* so sad and sweet at the same time!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aww...tht was so good. i really wish u wud do a morning after
HedgehogDK chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I think you should write a sequel to this one, please...
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, so sad yet so cute and fluffy. :,D Happy teary face. XD

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
TheQuillIsMighterThanThePen chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I so love this story
twilight-saga-obsessed chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
omg! thanks alot, you made me cry! haha great story! i loved it! you should continue it! it sounds really good!
mrscullen887 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
omg that was to cute! i wish there was more although i dont think there really could be more but still it was great! i read it like three times already cuz its soo cute ]