Reviews for What the Future Holds
Larkin Lee chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Very nice, romantic story. Love the honeymoon! Dialogue is fun ("Pay up, banker boy!")
nkurej chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
Yes, it would have been nice to see this, or something like it, on LIS, wouldn't it? Very sweet ending. I really enjoyed it.
Miss Katie M chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Wonderful story and I loved the end-or is it the beginning! Thanks for writing this.
Miss Katie M chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Wonderful chapter. Very sweet and so romantic. Love it.
neenee1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
Just found your story and am loving every chapter. Lost In Space was one of my favorite t.v. shows when I was growing up. Hope you post more soon. Can't wait to read more about Don and Judy...
Chewie-Fan chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Cute - "Robot, report!"

Good thing Judy wrapped herself in a sheet, or the family might have gotten too many details!
Miss Katie M chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Finally had a chance to catch up. The wedding was beautiful and their honeymoon-very sweet. I am certainly enjoying this story.
luvoldtv62 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Love this story, yeah i wish it was how the series had ended, or an idea of an episode of Season 4, thank you, i enjoyed this one!
Chewie-Fan chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Well written, Pam!
Chewie-Fan chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Lovely scene. I especially enjoyed Don's wedding vows.
Joan Powers chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
A honeymoon? What a great gift!

Joan
Chewie-Fan chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Oh, the anticipation!
Chewie-Fan chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
I loved Will's line about sharing a room with a girl. And Don did treat him like a little brother both on and off the show!
Joan Powers chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Will's line “Boy, I sure don’t want to share my room with any old girl!” cracked me up. Can't wait to see what Maureen comes up with.

Joan
Miss Katie M chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Nice story. I am enjoying it very much. I really wish they had given us more of a story for Don and 't wait to read more of your story. Thanks!