Reviews for The Sacrifice
dramioneotp chapter 12 . 7/4
really great fic! I really mean it... seems like a very well thought out story and you did an amazing job!
Laurenmk20 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I couldn't care a less about lucius, but Draco having to let go of his mother to save himself is sad.
Gabbi chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I was already loving this fic and then you had to go an quote an incubus song. loving it!
Mrs. H. Malfoy chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I LOVE your story! The concept you thought of, the twist, everything is amazing! I love how the solution to the conflict isn't the typical "love-can-solve-everything" ending... It had something to do with sacrifice... totally unexpected, but absolutely perfect! :D

But i was sort of left with a few questions in mind.. For one, how exactly did he become a muggleborn? The story says he sacrificed his blood and he felt like he was given new blood, but the ending didn't really discuss that in detail. He was still draco MALFOY. In what way did he become muggleborn? Snape said something about "ending the bloodline", but it didn't actually end because his last name was still malfoy... He still retained his wealth, as well as the power of his last name... Or maybe i just didn't get it? please enlighten me... Thank you! :)
PastHopingFor chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely loved it!
A True Dreamer chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Oh gosh... just when I was beginning not to worry... I'm worried again!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
hmmm. interesting start.
lizzy1234 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
i always thought ron was an ass
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
big abd draco malfoy Nervous about her muggle parents lol. nope scared nervous lol keep his pride intact lol

awesome story tho i enjoyed it throughly.
SoftSilverShadows chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Ah... Much was explained this chapter, and despite it being a cruel chapter, I found it one of the most enjoyable. I see now what exactly is going on with Draco's Dark Mark, and the reason for his inability to die was suspected but now confirmed.
SoftSilverShadows chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Hello. I have to say: lovely story so far. It is quite intriguing, the matter of Draco's inhuman healing abilities. I look forward to finding out just what is going on with him.
However, I must Note a few things. Firstly, Draco and his mood swings. The changes are rather abrupt and out of nowhere, and I would iust suggest to maybe describe more of his emotional conflict that causes such switches. Of course, I am not terribly disturbed by it, but I just thought i could be tweaked a bit to be even better.
Secondly, I couldn't quite wrap my head around how Draco's bosy had fixed itself after being literally shattered bone by bone and filled with water, yet it failed to heal a cut on the Dark Mark. Perhaps you will explain this in a later chapter, but I felt it necessary to just this in a review now before I forget later on.
Otherwise, it's a great story you have here, and, based on what I've read so far, very original. There are few, if any, grammatical errors, and the characters are very in like their book-selves. Keep up the good work. I will now continue exploring this story.
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I loved this. Thank you for writing it.
Tia-Mica chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
How did Harry get the password for the Head's rooms?
BellaTallin chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
This was a truly lovely story, so touching and so real. You have the characters such depth that it made the come alive and it felt like I was right there with them experiencing their every thought and emotion. Wonderfully written, wonderfully told tale. Well done. :-)
bookworm1519 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
This story has had me laughing, crying, smiling and frowing, and for a story to do that, it has to be written by a very taleneted author. So i would like to thank you for a such a beautiful and heart warming story! I enjoyed it thouroughly and look forward to reading more of you wonderful work! :)