Reviews for Shuffle
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 1/9
Really? Wow he is just going to walk away after that! Seriously! Nooo. My heart is aching. Poor Olivia.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/2
Noooooooo. I can't see Cragen leave. That is just to messed up. He has always been there for him and I know he took the fault but still please tell me that in the next chapter he somehow stays. Please!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Great story and very intricately crafted and interesting plot line. I'm surprised I've never read it before.
I liked mucho. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
OMFG!Hilarious and sexy!Dayummmmm!You're good!Fantastic always keep them in it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
You are a genius!Excellent writing,fantastic should write for the show,because right now it ain't saying dick!The show is totally boring,since Stabler left,it just went down stories and writing skill are awesome!EL/LIV Forever...
YourTimeIsNow chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I really, really loved this story. Completely amazing. So well-written and real. Thank you for writing it!
stowns81 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Oh HELL that was great! 3
Bonnjy chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
I was caught from the first chapter.. Once again, my hat (If I wore one anyway) goes off to an EXTREMELY talented writer!

Totally true to canon characters, all of them, very realistic plot and details (even the medical ones, do you know how RARE that is?), and dramatic, gritty emotions displayed for readers to view.

WHY does Dick W NOT have you on the writer staff? Bet ya $$ ratings would ZOOM up if he did!
GoodCopLovesBadCop chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
such a great ending to a wonderful story!
neleo chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
wow this story is so great I only read til chapter 5 'cause I don't have anymore time now

BUT it's awesome!

I'm so speechless how great this story is!
silver and rubies chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Absolutely wicked! I loved how you played between past and present, the transitions were flawless. I've read a few of your stories now and have to say that so far this one is my favorite. The depth of emotion you write with is wonderful and never over done, everything seems so perfectly written.
MaeRichterMellark chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
omg that is like my new favorite story, wow.
Bellagrl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
PMS
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
NO! Cragen can't quit! he's hilarious and awesome! it won't be the same! *screams and faints*
Weathergirl chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Great story! It is tough to think of them with other partners, but I like the way you tied this in.