Reviews for The Unneeded Requriem
Sakura chapter 18 . 5/27
I loved this story so much! You better update it, I don't think I can go on with my life knowing that this story was just left like it was! It's so good, I love everything about it! So please just make more chapters, please!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 9 . 2/12
No! Violet nuuuu! Veto you suuuuck! Man it bites sometimes to be right. And I hope that the Incredible family can get her back relatively unscathed. But God knows what Veto's done to her in those 2 weeks.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 8 . 2/12
Oh RAWR man! That was a sweet and steamy scene for those 2. And yeah, he can't give you up Vi, he's fallen for you, HARD. Poor guy's setting himself up for the fall though. Man...poor Syndrome.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 7 . 2/12
Buddy, a real hero dun dun dun!
And MAN they just keep getting interrupted. No luck Buddy boy sorry.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 6 . 2/12
That's right Vi, beat the crap out of that creep! How dare he touch Buddy's Violet? NO TOUCHY!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 5 . 2/12
Haha, Veto's name makes me think of the line from Ghost busters "he's Vigo!" You know the one from the second movie? Yeah lol, it just made me laugh.
Aah Veto, the REAL antagonist in this story.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 4 . 2/12
Man, it's gotta suck being a super sometime's. Poor Vi. And woo woo woo! Smooches ahoy! Go Buddy!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 3 . 2/12
Haha! Right in the family jewels! Go Violet!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 2 . 2/11
Ooh, I really like this. I'm sad that you've discontinued it. I'm going to continue reading even though I might not get closure. And I'll comment on each chapter too.
;)
izzijohn123 chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
At least add another scene of them in bed together.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
I really like this story. I love the version of violet u creat because this is what I see her doing after the movie.
CrazyBoss chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
NO! :"( how will I know how it ends. What heppens next? My life is now over /.\ ... But I understand :) Hope you continue it soon.. Ill just have to wait on my couch for a while until I see a new update...yup lifes great! 0.o
Narshia chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
I'm kinda sad this is going to be left unfinished but I understand. As a reader I kinda lost interest when Violet had the forced abortion. I was waiting for the moment Syndrome and Violet reunited and with the surprise of a baby to fully help rehabilitate Syndrome.
Air In here chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Aw, I'm really sad that it's discontinued. : ( I understand though, but I hope someday it might be continued!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Veto does deserve death. He killed their kid. I'm glad you're back. I hope things are ok for you now.