Reviews for Trials of the Hanyō Brothers
I love reading this, love Naruto & Hinata only pairing, hope u pick this one up again I want to know what happens _
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
Hey, just saying, don't even bother with people who write flames for your story. If they want to criticize your work, then they should get an account for one and for two be positive about it, and then you may look at that review and see if there's something useful to add or change. The only reason that your getting flames from the same troll is because you bought into that crap and wrote something back. I personally think you are going the right direction with this story and hinata and can actually understand why you did it like this and I wholeheartedly agree with you on that. But seriously just don't even give the troll the time of day. It's much easier that way, trust me.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
I wish you had kept this story going.
XxInu KoibitoxX chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
KAWAII!
Slytherin Studios chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
I love it, please update soon.
thunder dragon chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Will Naruto and the gang meet Sango and Miroku? And when are you going to start the chunin exam arch?
thunder dragon chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
Also is Naraku going at ally himself the Akatsuki organization if he appears in the story? because I would love to see how that would play out and there interactions.
thunder dragon chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
When will you update your stories I mean this is good, although I have a few questions, such as will Naruto ever gain the abilities he has in cannon? also I have a request to make, as you may or may not know as a Kitsune gets older and stronger, the more tails the Kitsune get with nine being the most so I have an idea say that the stronger Naruto gets, the more tails he grows but with each tail he gains a additional Chakra Nature for him to use as Kitsune have the abilities to use more elemental powers such as fire, ice, and lightning also as he and the Nine tailed fox are fused together make him be able to use Tailed beast bombs as well as well as negative emotion sensing as they are the Nine tails signature abilities. Also I approve of your sword idea
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
nice
MidnightHunter563 chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
great story so far, i look forward to when you continue this story. keep up the great work an i hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
WHAT THE HELL ? Is this suposed to be two stories ? what it like I'm tring too read dune all over again
Neo-Devil chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
final boss has to be Juubi
Neo-Devil chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
the akatsuki must be the final enemies, Have Tobi/Obito and Madara be the final boss and the ultimate manipulators, the very ones who manipulate Naraku without his knowing.
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
sesshomaru got those necklaces for humour, didn't he? jackass.
joeyblast chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Could you do a Naruto/Sonic the Hedgehog/Kingdom Hearts Crossover for me and use my OC Joseph, the Nine-tailed Werefox?