Reviews for Conversations on a Broom
Lol
Q Drew chapter 1 . 7/9
Hello! I first read your fic all the way back in 2009. It was the first fic I read where the pair of them were co-workers at the Ministry. And, I hope you appreciate this, it started a love affair of them working together in the Ministry (usually as Unspeakables). Basically, any type of co-worker trope of the two of them and I'm there. And it all started by this fic you wrote ten years ago. I've been thinking of this fic off and on ever since then (you never forget your first, as the saying goes). And I recently became privy to how to search for long-lost fics using keywords in the google search bar. Thankfully "sodomy" is not used in too many other fics, allowing me to find this again.

I'm no longer active on FFnet - my original username is long gone, deleted, and burned - but I'm over on AO3. I actually just finished writing (and am in the middle of posting) my first fanfic I've done in about ten years. They're Unspeakable co-workers, of course.

I like to think, that while I had a lot of encouragement, it all stemmed from this fic. This fic that started it all - where they weren't student/teacher, or even still at Hogwarts together anymore... the world opened a bit for me here. A shift.

So, thank you. Thanks for writing it, and posting it, and keeping it up. It was a pleasure to re-read it again after all these years.
MyAntheaSL chapter 1 . 4/27
Well, this definitely deserved its humor tag. Such an interesting conversation for me to read and try(and fail btw) not to roll on my bed gigling like crazy.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
A delightful reread, thanks to a Tumblr prompt!
Fefehale chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
So cute!loved it.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Oooo this was delightful! Xx
rhidragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Must remember not to read in bed when other half is asleep. The giggling may wake them.

Thank you. Loved it.
LissaDream chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Fun!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
adorable!
Aesalys chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Great!
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Argh! Such a tease of a story - can't even imagine ehat became of the writing of a report ...

I am a true fan of your different styles! I enjoy reading the dark fics and the humorous ones :)
TPalesh chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Anybody else here who cheered for the ducks, eh? :D Lol, lovely story. Well done
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
"Rum, Sodomy and the Lash" may well be one of the best phrases e er coined. Thank you for pointing out the silliness of Dark Revels, and for this charming and wonderful vignette.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aw, it was adorable! Loved all the innuendo and the ducks in the end!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I burst out laughing at Draco in stilletos, all I could picture was the Rocky Horror Picture Show XD hilarious!