Reviews for Conversations on a Broom
monkeemary chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Best line out of many, many outstanding ones:

"Good gods no, it was The Pogues. Don't be daft."

LOL! I don't know why I love it so - maybe because I can hear Rickman saying it. Fun story. I love stories largely comprised of amusing banter.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Quack, indeed!

The Pogues - rock on! I'm diggin' it. But to trash the Sex Pistols? Really, that was necessary how? ;-)

Dear heavens, I nearly fell off my broom at the thought of Alan Rickman/Snape murmuring the word titilated in my ear.

*another blush*

What a treat that was, thank you!
IND520 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was hilarious and sexy...Simply a joy to read!
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
that's what i call a story! i really enjoyed it and your writing style was smooth.
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Naughty Hermione! How Nice for Severus!

I probably don't want to know what Draco was up to, do I?

Though the thought of him in stilettos and leather...snicker.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A nice, adult, story. Sexy and funny and smart!
tsonap chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOVE.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash - for the WIN! You really scored on this one, Aurette. Fantastic giggle-worthy one-shot. Bruise paste was never so sexy.
christev chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You keep having me alternating between laughing and fanning myself till just before the end, where a little mist forms in my eye as my heart goes ker-plunk. I love these stories of Sev finding a bit of well-earned happiness. And bully for him, making sure she takes a ride on his broom. Er, so to speak. :)
mary lennox chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Squee! This is 'remy' crazed fan from your other story - I just figured out what my ffnet name was - it's been that long since I've been here, heh..

I'm contemplating becoming an Aurette fangirl here - shall I wave pompoms while you compose hilarious and wonderfully written fics? Fetch you a cuppa? ;)

Great story - gave me a great laugh while I'm sneezing and hacking today. :)

Moving on to your other fics...
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I thought this was going to be my favorite line "I really thought I had the advantage in shoe wear."

But then Hermione called Draco a "Malfoy the Considerably Lesser" Which had me inhale a noodle of my lean cusinie.

Where you trying to get me to laugh and say sodomy as many times as possible?
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is also happy and cheery!

Cheers,

-Kat
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Happy to know you ripped out the epilogue in your copy. Your stories would not be as nearly entertaining without that singularly wonderful act. And any punk reference is always a joy to read.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »