Reviews for Conversations on a Broom
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Naughty Hermione! How Nice for Severus!

I probably don't want to know what Draco was up to, do I?

Though the thought of him in stilettos and leather...snicker.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A nice, adult, story. Sexy and funny and smart!
tsonap chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOVE.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash - for the WIN! You really scored on this one, Aurette. Fantastic giggle-worthy one-shot. Bruise paste was never so sexy.
christev chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You keep having me alternating between laughing and fanning myself till just before the end, where a little mist forms in my eye as my heart goes ker-plunk. I love these stories of Sev finding a bit of well-earned happiness. And bully for him, making sure she takes a ride on his broom. Er, so to speak. :)
mary lennox chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Squee! This is 'remy' crazed fan from your other story - I just figured out what my ffnet name was - it's been that long since I've been here, heh..

I'm contemplating becoming an Aurette fangirl here - shall I wave pompoms while you compose hilarious and wonderfully written fics? Fetch you a cuppa? ;)

Great story - gave me a great laugh while I'm sneezing and hacking today. :)

Moving on to your other fics...
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I thought this was going to be my favorite line "I really thought I had the advantage in shoe wear."

But then Hermione called Draco a "Malfoy the Considerably Lesser" Which had me inhale a noodle of my lean cusinie.

Where you trying to get me to laugh and say sodomy as many times as possible?
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is also happy and cheery!

Cheers,

-Kat
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Happy to know you ripped out the epilogue in your copy. Your stories would not be as nearly entertaining without that singularly wonderful act. And any punk reference is always a joy to read.
DanielRadcliffesGurl68 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Haha. I hate this name. Anyhow, I loved this new epilogue. Your... summary? about throwing out the one in DH made me laugh. I love Hermione/Snape. But anyhow, the summary made me think you might enjoy the video my sisters and I made on YouTube. It's a total joke and is pretty funny. My only request is that you don't comment at the bottom, as my mom still views it daily. (Loony!)

/watch?vpWIwuW1DRRA

It's up to you, obviously, but I really wouldn't send this if I didn't think you'd like it. Called "The Disappointments of Deathly Hallows."

I love your stories SO MUCH, and I'm off to read more. You're the best author I've found yet-seriously. Your stuff fits together and has depth.

Thanks for the time you put into your work.
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
love the duckies! Duckish amusement! great work! I'm laughing in tears! XD
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very cute, convincing and well-written (of course).

Teensy-weensy little Britpick - should be "rubbish bin", not "rubbish can".
dressagegrrrl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
ZOMG, ADORABLE FLUFF. I officially love you, and have pasted a picture of your face over my husband's in all our family photos. Aurette is my religion now.

Up next is The Princess of Gryffindor! I've got to run out and take care of the horsies, but I know what my evening plans comprise. :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »