Reviews for Conversations on a Broom
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hehe. I made an attempt to read this last night after finishing The Tattered Man, but when I "blinked" and realized an hour had gone by, I had to stop. And then of course proceeded to have dreams about heartache and a sad, lonely man. And ducks. Which is strange because I hadn't made it to the end of this story before falling asleep.

Interesting little oneshot, this. I love the stories you write in which Hermione has absolutely no qualms about discussing sex and relationships. Like they're just another piece of knowledge she gathered from a book (although I really do think Hermione would research EVERYTHING there is to know about sex and relationships before persuing them).

I liked the ducks. I thought for a second they might be anamagi, ministry officials or something. Ha.

Well, I think I'm running out of oneshots! It's about time I start tackling one of your novels. :)

Quack!
sfiddy chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
For the love of all that is holy, someone tell me why I hadn't read this sooner? I love a little fic-crack ridiculousness. Loved the underlying snark (as per your usual narrative voice!) And my GOD! Draco in stilettos and leathers. Why, oh why did I have to envision chaps? The Considerably lesser, indeed. Warehouses are often cold, poor bugger (or buggerer... Buggered) and I have a feeling Daddy Malfoy is the type who sends unsuspecting young witches wizarding photos of his other wand, so perhaps Hermione has a reference point.

God I laughed. Hope my review gives you a giggle

magalena chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I found another of your stories I had not yet read. Joy! This was such a cute one-shot full of lots of snappy banter and innuendo. One of the things that tickled my fancy was when Severus reveals that he lost her broom on purpose just so she'd have to ride with him. Such a sneaky Slytherin he is. ;-)
Beth chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Zomg the ducks were brilliant!

Nice story. I need to review the others I've read and check out the rest. You're a wonderful writer.
monkeemary chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Best line out of many, many outstanding ones:

"Good gods no, it was The Pogues. Don't be daft."

LOL! I don't know why I love it so - maybe because I can hear Rickman saying it. Fun story. I love stories largely comprised of amusing banter.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Quack, indeed!

The Pogues - rock on! I'm diggin' it. But to trash the Sex Pistols? Really, that was necessary how? ;-)

Dear heavens, I nearly fell off my broom at the thought of Alan Rickman/Snape murmuring the word titilated in my ear.

*another blush*

What a treat that was, thank you!
IND520 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was hilarious and sexy...Simply a joy to read!
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
that's what i call a story! i really enjoyed it and your writing style was smooth.
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Naughty Hermione! How Nice for Severus!

I probably don't want to know what Draco was up to, do I?

Though the thought of him in stilettos and leather...snicker.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A nice, adult, story. Sexy and funny and smart!
tsonap chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOVE.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash - for the WIN! You really scored on this one, Aurette. Fantastic giggle-worthy one-shot. Bruise paste was never so sexy.
christev chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You keep having me alternating between laughing and fanning myself till just before the end, where a little mist forms in my eye as my heart goes ker-plunk. I love these stories of Sev finding a bit of well-earned happiness. And bully for him, making sure she takes a ride on his broom. Er, so to speak. :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »