Reviews for Conversations on a Broom
Beth chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Zomg the ducks were brilliant!

Nice story. I need to review the others I've read and check out the rest. You're a wonderful writer.
monkeemary chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Best line out of many, many outstanding ones:

"Good gods no, it was The Pogues. Don't be daft."

LOL! I don't know why I love it so - maybe because I can hear Rickman saying it. Fun story. I love stories largely comprised of amusing banter.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Quack, indeed!

The Pogues - rock on! I'm diggin' it. But to trash the Sex Pistols? Really, that was necessary how? ;-)

Dear heavens, I nearly fell off my broom at the thought of Alan Rickman/Snape murmuring the word titilated in my ear.

*another blush*

What a treat that was, thank you!
IND520 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was hilarious and sexy...Simply a joy to read!
roxyrainbow chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
that's what i call a story! i really enjoyed it and your writing style was smooth.
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Naughty Hermione! How Nice for Severus!

I probably don't want to know what Draco was up to, do I?

Though the thought of him in stilettos and leather...snicker.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A nice, adult, story. Sexy and funny and smart!
tsonap chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOVE.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash - for the WIN! You really scored on this one, Aurette. Fantastic giggle-worthy one-shot. Bruise paste was never so sexy.
christev chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You keep having me alternating between laughing and fanning myself till just before the end, where a little mist forms in my eye as my heart goes ker-plunk. I love these stories of Sev finding a bit of well-earned happiness. And bully for him, making sure she takes a ride on his broom. Er, so to speak. :)
mary lennox chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Squee! This is 'remy' crazed fan from your other story - I just figured out what my ffnet name was - it's been that long since I've been here, heh..

I'm contemplating becoming an Aurette fangirl here - shall I wave pompoms while you compose hilarious and wonderfully written fics? Fetch you a cuppa? ;)

Great story - gave me a great laugh while I'm sneezing and hacking today. :)

Moving on to your other fics...
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I thought this was going to be my favorite line "I really thought I had the advantage in shoe wear."

But then Hermione called Draco a "Malfoy the Considerably Lesser" Which had me inhale a noodle of my lean cusinie.

Where you trying to get me to laugh and say sodomy as many times as possible?
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is also happy and cheery!

Cheers,