Reviews for Thanksgiving Tradition
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Please do at least one fic with Axel and Roxas celebrating some Hindu holidays with Demyx. This was a great fic for all that I don't personally do Thanksgiving.
Monkee Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I have read and loved every one of your stories, and think all the detailed info you put in is amazing. There is just one little thing that bothers me about this story: Demy is technically not a vegetarian if he is still eating fish/seafood. He would actually be considered a pescatarian. Other then that, this was an amazing story just like everything you write!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is an amazing one-shot especially because of the cultural background you add to Demyx. Fish instead of turnkey, I really like that! XP
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
The only thing I don't like about this fic is the fact that I can't eat Demyx's food. D':

Fish for Thanksgiving. Only you, Demz.

fav
Katara I chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I really like how you got creative with their Others. Love the thought of Demyx as an immigrent from India XD

The only problem I have is with the characters personalities. They're so different from the one's created by square enix, I'd say the only similarity is their name and face, and not much else. If you want to get a look at their personalities, try reading the manga verson of Kingdom hearts 365 days. It's on :) Good job!
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
MAN I loved this story. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, hands down. I haven't actually gotten to celebrate it the traditional family get together, home cooked meal way for several years now, though. I always seem to be traveling during that time of year to someplace or another(I had sushi on Thanksgiving this past year a bagillion miles away from home), but its still my favorite holiday anyway. I like the whole idea behind it; a day set aside to be with people you love and be thankful for what you have. And to stuff your face with amazing food.

I've been following your Organization XI universe for a while now, and I apologize for not reviewing for each story. Most of the time I end up reading them on my PSP, and I can't quite get the review feature to work on the PSP's web browser. But I'm seriously in love with it. Its definitely one of my favorite series of fanfictions.

I loved the fact that Dem was vegetarian in this story, and insisted on making dinner his way with an Indian flair. It threw in a good problem that helped Axel and Roxas realize that it isn't the traditional food of the holiday that matters, but the people you spend it with. Too many people today get caught up in tradition, and if everything doesn't go according to tradition, they feel like the holiday is ruined. Like I said, I ate sushi and was in a strange place far from home last Thanksgiving, but it didn't matter because I was with people I loved.

Poor Demyx, not having anyone to celebrate his holidays with. I really loved that part of the story as well. And how Roxas asked him about it, rather than just going straight into asking him to reconsider making dinner.
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
And yet another one-shot from the Queen of KH Fanfiction. Seriously; I don't have any clue how you can keep on pulling these amazing stories out, one after the other, with nothing even close to a dud.

I seriously hope you won the contest. I don't see how you couldn't!

Sincerely,

Twiliteyes93 :)
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
To be completely and totally honest, I've been wondering when you were going to make Demyx vegatarian. He, through your whole series of stories, has struck me as the ethical vegatarian. So, besides making me crave my mother's Indonesian curry and my aunt's apple pie, this story was absolutely amazing. Axel seems to have a firm belief in putting his foot into his mouth as frequently as possible in the least delicate ways, doesn't he? I noticed Demmy-dearest used swear words a lot more in this particular story than in your others. Not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation. Keep being extrememly awesome, and...yeah. Kudos.

-BW
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Vegetarian!Demyx is win. It suits him so well. But considering how you charecterize the other members of the Organization, I must wonder, how will Marluxia react to this? Unless Demyx cooks for himself doesn't that mean Xaldin will have to cater for vegetarianism? It seems like there will be some confilctions at the dinner table from now on.
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Nma~! I love this story! It was well paced, had good humor, and a good plot. As usual, all your fics are great reads! If you continue with the holiday theme, can you make a fix where demyx celebrates one of his holidays? And I love how Axel is slightly wary of demyx's cooking (tofurky)? Lol!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
most excellent! im always glad to see when you put up another fic... oo this one made me hungry.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! Amazing work on it. I did feel bad for poor Demyx 'bout the holidays and Axel's wording. I'm glad Roxas is wise enough to fix things.

Keep up with it! And good luck to the contest! Hope you'll win! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it, so sweet and seasonal. _
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow, I got to say that this was cute. It was very well written, and well researched. even though some of your paragraphs were long, I'm very impressed. ]

The only real problem I had with it was that you left many things unexplained, far more then I can point out. But for example, when did Axel become diabetic, and how can Demyx be Indian when he doesn't have dark skin. Maybe this is AU, but you should explain things.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
-claps with gusto-

I love it, it's so cute _