Reviews for Swash
fanficchica123 chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
I cried during every second chapter! Damn it this is the best SLOD story I have ever read! I just wish that we knew where Bray and Hogs were and that Nate was alive
jammie.donut chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh my God this is such an adventure!
Fansquealing chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Zack studying for a review test? Psh, yah right. But I love the sweet Cailey moments :3
Camryn chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
U r absolutely amazing! I actually almost cried a couple time and I never do that.
tiger002 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
It's over. I don't believe it. Did I really just turn 19 when this story was posting, had just survived my first semester of university? Wow...it's been a while. Life really has changed. You've become an amazing writer. You were good before, but seeing you grow through this story has been a great experience. This story inspired me too, is one of the greatest adventure stories I've read. And a great romance. And angst. Wow.

As for this chapter, the perfect way to end it. The lyrics at the begining...just wow. So many ways I can see them fitting. At first Bailey, the one who was always by Cody's side. And then Cody for Zack, the one who never gave up hope, who did everything he could to find it. But in the end it was Nate...it had to be. The dedication, the way it matched the chapter, amazing. You really have quite a range of taste in music, knowing the right song to match each chapter, but I think this might be the best fit yet. I was listning to the song as I wrote this and it nearly brought me to tears. I'm not a big fan of rap...but seeing how the whole song fits Cody's thoughts about Nate.

The flow of this chapter was great. The brief moments with Bailey and Zack, showing how things had gotten back to normal. The calm was done well, not overly drawn out, but just enough. And the part at the end with Cody drawing that for Nate was awesome. I liked the look into Cody's feelings, how highly he thought of Nate. More than that, it showed how this changed Cody. He'd normally never do something like this, but Cody saw another side of society here, he became braver, he faced horrors unimaginable. But he made it through. And I agree, Nate would want him to celebrate life, not grieve over death.

Amazing chapter, amazing story. I've always been happy to see an update, been gripped by your evil cliffhangers. Now...how will you top this story? I know I might have to wait a bit, but when it's ready, I'll be here to see what story your crafty mind comes up with next.
everlark4cailey chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
I love how you put quotes at the beginning of each chapter.

It kind of gives a little hint of what's going to happen.

Nice job!
everlark4cailey chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
i enjoyed this chapter. It very well written. Great Job!

ilovecailey4eva
BlendedMinds chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
Fantastic ending but very sad. If things had turned out differently and everything was perfect Nathan would have survived. But unfortunately fiction mimics real life and real life isn't always so cut and dry.

I'm glad to hear your back and i am looking forward to your next project. :)
owlhero chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Wonderful ending to a great story.
It weaves through te mixed blessingof seperation of a relationship to the renewed hope and wistful memories of a lost friend.
Cody/Bailey's relationship needed a breather only if to figure how it has changed. Too much has happened for it to be not changed.
I loved the mystery of the unknown with Zack's survival. I can see Cody's views on things have changed with his time on the streets.
The tagging of Nate's name is something completely new and I never seen done in a suite life story. But it just proves Nate will forever exist and had existed and will not be forgotten.
I found it amazing a desperate search for his twin turned a pathway and look at life. How and why things and people come to us makes you and me wonder...
One little thing you forgot to change it to complete.
Wyntirsno chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
That was a very touching ending. Cody can always visit his memorial for his friend when he needs to. Nate has changed Cody forever, he has learned so many lessons from this adventure. Before setting out to find Zack he was actually a bit sheltered, now he knows about a whole other way of living... barely able to scrape by and the gangs that dominate kids, be they small or big. I could see Cody working towards helping street kids later in his life.

It is too bad he has no way to check on Brayden and Hog, I hope they're ok.

This was a great story, I'm glad you were able to finish it. You sound like you ave many things going on. Hope you find a good job for your bills, and good luck with your relationship and uni.

Can't wait to read another story from you, when you get the chance. :D
Wyntirsno chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Whoo Hoooo Reneyyyyyy!

I am so glad to see this. And it was sooo great. They way you get into Cody's head is awesome. I thought that you were going to have Kurt, Carey, and Bailey to tell Zack everything, but I love the way you did it. So much better to have Cody tell Zack so he could see just how much searching affected him.

I can't wait to see your next chapter, whenever you finish I will be reading it. :D
woundedhearts chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Welcome Back! :)

We've missed you and your writing. This was so touching and so disheartening at the same time. You take us through a whirlwind of emotions in this chapter. I honestly thought that Cody wouldn't get his happy reunion. I have to agree with Owl i think Zack could have been more understanding in the beginning but he eventually came around. It does make me wonder how Zack survived. We've seen Cody's side of the tale but what about Zack's. How did he get out of the water?

Nate's death was hard on Cody and its good that he is trying to make peace with it. I think in many ways losing Nate represented his fears over losing Zack. I also think that its Nate who ultimately brought them back together. (An angel in disguise perhaps?)

Anyway well worth the wait and i look forward to the epilogue - in hopefully the not so far off future. :)

Smiles!
tiger002 chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
My exact words when I saw this email were "Ha-ja-ba-da!" It's quite impresive that you can reduce me to gibberish before I even read the chapter

"Dude, I found it hard to believe that Bailey fell for you, but now a second girl, too?" Yep...classic Zack! Made me laugh.

And the ending, the pure joy of them being back together, that despite all the pain they went through they're together again, that all the pain and sorrow they went through was finally over. I like how you had to mend their relationship, how Cody's pain was still so sharp, but he nearly forgot that the important thing, Zack being alive. This has been a wild trip, one surprise after another, and I was wondering if you had another twist planned, but after all you've put Cody through, I'm glad to see he gets a happy ending.
owlhero chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
I understand. Life sometimes forces you to push away or give something you care about but its great you're back.

Wow, Cody's grave digging depression seems so overwhelming sandwiching between what happened at the beginning to what has only just just happened.

London proves how the simplest phraaes can move us so much.

Cody's disoriention with Bailey just fills up that scene.

Bailey as a go-between to the twins seems like an odd and almost wasted position for her but it was needed with the strained relationship.

I can definitely see Zack being really put off by Cody's tale being mentioned but not told anything.

Jumping with Startle?...Oh wait, sorry, different of style of usage. But you still allowed Zack's annoyed and snippy sense of humor to come through.

I must admit I laughed and shook my head at Zack's attitude durng his talk with Cody. He just does not understand how much his brother has changed during this time. This should an interesting element to explore if you feel like it.

Cody's feelings and emotions felt like a timeline or a pulse to the scene.

I sometimes think Zack had no clue how far his brother is willing to go for him. Now he does.

The denial Cody held onto with Nate is almost crippling. How his "happy" ending is now forcing him to face things he wish he hadn't.

Using the news media added a sense of realism because it forced them to see it had happened.

But I am happy the walls between them collapsed a little bit.

Love the ending with the changing imagery of the shipwreck and the embracing.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
Wow this was fantastic. I understand the difficulty of updating stories, believe me. I've been lurking in the shadows myself for quite a long, long time, looking to get back in the game.

Anyway, I love the fact that the miracle that is Zack's return is cut short and flipped upside-down. The reason for that little turn doesn't really seem to matter at all. I think it's amazing that it's there. I do, however, believe that Zack's reason for casting Cody away is brittle at best and will break apart when he realizes what life has been like for his family. Hopefully that doesn't turn him to guilt. THAT could pose long-term problems for any relationship with his brother.

Looking forward to the next update from you!