Reviews for Behind the scene story of Aryel, Beryl's mother
PrincessSerenity1976 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
LOL...I am glad to review. Great chapter. I can tell you've put some thought into the events taking place. I look forward to what you have for us next. Keep it up!

Sere
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
you're welcome. it's a good fic so far. update soon!

-luna
SilverCrystalArtemis chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Sorry, it took me a little bit longer than forever to check out my profile... just so you know I wasn't ignoring you! I like the concept...VERY much, and can't wait to see more! (MAJOR "Wicked" fan, you know _)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
wow. i wonder what happened to your other fic, but i do like this one. hehe, i honestly didn't do anythin for thanks, but you are welcome. anyways, pretty good start. i liked how fast the chap went to show the pregnancy. anyways, i think i may like aryel. and it's alright about the spelling and grammer. none of us are perfect. anyways, update soon!

-luna
PrincessSerenity1976 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice start. This is definitely an angle that I have never even thought of. I have to say it's refreshing to read a story where someone took the time to make sure the words are spelled right...LOL. Not that I claim to be perfect, I know I make my mistakes like everyone else, but some people are careless.

I can tell you put quite a bit of thought into this and I look forward to seeing where you take it. The only suggestion I have is that you might want to insert page breaks when you are changing scenes, just to keep it from all runninig together and confusing some people.

If there's anything I can do to help just let me know. I'll leave off by saying congrats on publishing your first story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Keep smiling and I'll catch ya later!

Sere-chan