Reviews for Crashed Into You
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 54 . 1/6/2014
Love this story. Would love to read more :)
lizzynava chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was a good story.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
alright that going back together was a little too fast. She is hurting she would not be that quick. Makes her look desperate.
dinkadot chapter 54 . 7/13/2011
Sorry it took so long to review, I wanted to re-read the story again when it updated. Great chapter, and Caroline.. sheesh that woman is a piece of work.

Brandi
StraightJacketPshyco-patient1 chapter 52 . 7/12/2011
Hahahaha...her no was a total misunderstanding right?
wendy1969 chapter 54 . 7/12/2011
great to read more on this after so long.

couldnt check out what story you were talking about because when i went to check it wasnt there. but hopefully it means they done the right thing for ya'.
twimama77 chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Very awesome
Kim Ginsberg chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
aw man! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kim Ginsberg chapter 53 . 4/8/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo PLEASE fix this! Report them! I need updates now! :'(
dinkadot chapter 53 . 1/3/2011
OMG why did she say NO, holy shit that is just not right.. anyway I think the person that stole your lemon is a fuckin coward. In my opinion if you cant write a lemon then post your shit rated as T, no harm no foul right? I hope you reported the theif.. anywho I cant wait for the update.

Brandi
wendy1969 chapter 52 . 11/4/2010
You realize you need to sooth his battered emotions. and ours, hehehe. honestly, i expected her to say yes. it seemed like they were working things out.
JXB Addicted chapter 52 . 10/18/2010
OMG! You better duck and hide! That was a really really great chapter! But the cliff hanger sucked! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
twimama77 chapter 52 . 10/18/2010
that was cool but the no sucked fix it quick
WantJasperspeen chapter 51 . 6/24/2010
That was not nice! Leaving an author's note after a major cliffie? Torture! Hurry up already!
JXB Addicted chapter 51 . 6/24/2010
That great! Updates are always loved! Till then, JXB %)