Reviews for A Moment Like This
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved this. I usually don't go for this 'one-sentence-each-prompt' kind of thing, but you made it really interesting.
Each one of these is worthy of expansion into a full fic, showing you've got great ideas, but they don't need it,
showing your amazing ability to convey a lot of emotion in a single compact sentence. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i like 50 best...XD
madam.cipher chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Everyone was in character and the sentences were so job! :D Hope to read more from you soon!

- a fellow Canada/Ukraine supporter
snownstars chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Waw, I loved it! So sweet. Canada/Ukraine do need a lot more love! . *faves*
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow! In all honesty, I sincerely enjoyed this. It was just so cute, so heartfelt and so... Well written. I finally understood that meaning of less is more. Each piece felt like a story on its own even with the few words limit.

I love CanadaUkraine so much and thanks for making me realize why. Thanks for writing and sharing this! Hope to see more

Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That last one was simply hilarious after so many sweet and lovely drabbles. I love it 3
hawkstorm chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
They're so cute! I especially liked the last one, and now I can't get the picture of Ukraine playing hockey out of my mind.
ohmasterfunk chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aww _ It even came with a nice ending! You introduced Canada/Ukraine nicely within your writing. Very nice job! Even with a 50-sentence limit, you're able to put forth so much emotion, tension, and tenderness. Kudos to you!

P.S. Because of your fanfic, I'm starting to like this couple.
Huron chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Cute...but i'm afraid that's all it was.
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG- several fluffy moments that made me giggle like a teenager xD

good, really good... and i loved the last one xD a Priceless moment xD Like Master card xD
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
who to cheer? Mattie or Ivan? xD

I love how you portray Ukraine's strength, even if the strips or the anime doesn't. You shine such a wonderful light on her character

I loved it when Canada said, "Make a wish, Katya". it just struck me (with its absolute beauty and sincerity! ok, it's my new favorite line)

once again, great job (you're really good when it comes to these sentences memes xD)

-Smrtypantz