Reviews for Saturday Afternoon
azab chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i loved it
Keruri1222 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
It's really too bad you aren't writing for this fandom anymore...because this is pure genius! Kenren really is as, 'human,' as gods come; and it amused me greatly to hear Konzen being compared to a statue in Tenpou's eyes. And the very slight, 'shonen-ai-only-if-you're-looking-for-it,' bits made me smile, too, while the very end of this story brought things together in some odd way. (Back to the, 'Kenren the Man,' and, 'Konzen the Statue,' reference, I noticed. -) Very sweet; very good; absolute genius. Great job, Lady Jaida-san! _
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Wow,i love of fact and good..
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow. That was really good. I've never read a past-life fic befgore. I suppose it would be useless for me to hope that you might add more to this story?
Aki4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
ah, marvelous. a pity you've probably stopped writing for this fandom, as it certainly could use you. you've captured the eternal cherry-blossoms feel quite nicely in this story, and i quite liked the konzen v. kenren train of thought running through tenpou's head, especially since he chooses kenren at the not-so-sober end. *smirk* i always think of those two as a match made in heaven. naturally, that means gaiden _~
MiniMoo chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
AH! MORE KEN/TEN! Pweze! I luv Ken/Ten stuffs! write more!
TJ chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Very contemplative and interesting. I liked it.
silverstrings chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Ken/Ten 'fun' would have been nice... but I still love this fic! D Cause you ARE the best writer I know! *_* *purr~* And yay! I'm the first person to review this fic. _ Makes me happy~.