Reviews for Selfless Ghost
Sequel plz!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I love your story
LadyIzo chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
I just finished this awesome fanfiction and would like to complement on how I loved your interpretations of the characters. I also loved that you didn't force pairings and focused more on the story. I absolutely adored reading this. It was so easy to read and so much like reading this amazing series. I keep running into FF that force pairings so that the characters are far from what I know and love as well as far out plots that are hard to grasp. Thank you again for continuing all of this. 3 -time to look at what else you've written ;D
Guest chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
ijer
rosaji chapter 32 . 11/8/2013
Great story, I was a little confused for a
Minute there but all made sense in the end
rosaji chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
yasu is awesome! I love how funny he is . Great chapter and story
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 32 . 10/24/2013
cute. MAIxNARU forever!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
I'm confused. At the beginning of the story you said that Mai didn't know what Masako held over Naru, so that means she didn't know who Naru really is, or about his twin brother Gene. That would mean that she would have still been calling Gene as Dream Naru. So it is confusing when you suddenly say that Mai greets Gene as Gene in chapter 15.
NaginiFay chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
This was a really enjoyable read!
Valeria Ivy Dragomir chapter 32 . 6/26/2013
NOOOOOOO...
I STILL WANT TO READ MORE... :'(
JingleBelleRock chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Ok, so I just found this story yesterday and I just finished the whole thing. I love this story! I think you should definitely continue! Please continue! This was really good, thanks for sharing our story with me/us!
Phoebe Whitcomb chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
This story is GREAT.
It's refreshing that's it's not solely focused on Mai and Naru relationship BUT i really would love it if they make a progress on that area.
Continue writing great stories!
EverlastingRyo chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Well the ending is better than your first... I don't know why but I like Lin's and Mai's student and mentor relationship, but never more than that, NaruxMai forever... hehehe... I don't know why but I never liked couples with big age differences, anyways Lin has always had an uncle/brother role for me...

Sequel please... _
Ariana Taniyama chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
"I want to grow up with super powers like onee-san." Perfect.

You could have ended the story here and it would have worked. You did a good job with the chapter and expanding her interaction with Lin. I am a little confused about Naru's responses to her and Lin. It seems like he didn't realize she both saw the spirit and performed the exorcism based on his response to Lin but if the others could see it, surely he would too? Either way, I've enjoyed your revised ending.
Musical Teardrops chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Cute. I like it, and I'm glad you rewrote it. (Not that it was awful or anything before, but the ending was kind of abrupt...) Anyways thanks, please update soon! ;รพ