Reviews for The Sentence
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Beautiful! Well done.
ariana chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I like that.. No it's sound wrong.. I love that..the emotions, the scene, and everything.. It's brilliant.. I wish I could write like you..
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awesome fic
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh, this was just perfect !
Somehow, I really think this could have happened like that on the show.
Cheers !
Nemo93 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Soooo warm and touching! in the show however, Peter did have a drink (or more than 1) with Neal! :)
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i like this, but i think you should add something at the end - like IN the series, Peter mentioning that drink to Neal, or something like that. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Liked it a lot!

It irked me to know why Peter and Neal where so familiar with each other in the first episode. The little note that Neal wrote to Peter after he moved in with June had "XOXO" at the end. I mean, who writes a note to the agent who brought him to prison with XOXO on it?

It was very clear that Peter and Neal had an understanding but when did it start really?

So your story fills in some blanks for me, so thank you very much! :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"Hm, common sense, whats that?" "that Neal, is what keeps normal people out of trouble." lol, is it weird that i have conversations in my mind like that? anywho, i like this! its really sweet, you should do like, a follow up story where the two go and have a drink! on the say when Neal's sentence WOULD have been over had he not broken out and stuff... even if you dont, this was really good! i enjoyed reading it!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Perfectly written, loved it. x
Lilly chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well written I enjoyed it and you kept them cannon. I hate when I read ridiculous stories they make me think, are they watching the same White Collar as me? Nice job!
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Awwww I love this...nice work!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story
Storystuff chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
XD I would love to see Peter buying a drink for Neal even after he escapes :D I love Peter's advice and poor old Neal being in shock :( Really good fic, makes me feel sorry for Peter and Neal at the same but also fits in really well with the feeling of the Pilot episode. Very well done! X)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very cute story!
sophia-liss-pc chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
me encanta tu historia !11

wuau esta buenisma que tierna es cierot neal necesita mas una buena paliza que la carcel!

sigue asi :-)