Reviews for What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
ladysakura31 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow poor hakkai *sniff* i really wanted to c what gojyo would do to sanzo once he figured put what happend to hakkai. I could totally picture him beating sanzo up. I also liked how u portrayed how he knew hakkai was in trouble, it just shows how close the pair really is XD good job i enjoyed this story very much
Indifferent Nobody chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I sort of don't want to see this completed, it was an end in itself. You write an emotion that's very hard to capture for most. It was very sad and real, you could feel the feelings thrumming inside you as you read it. I'm not sure I liked it but I understood it.
Kuzusu chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I am aware that you will probably never update this and that makes me sad, as it is my favorite Saiyuki fic ever.

You don't have to continue this, considering that it would probably be hard for you to pic up again, but please consider writing more Saiyuki fanfiction at some point.
Hai Xi chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
please continue this story. I really like it
Mariahwarrior chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
please please PLEASE write another chapter soon, I'm BEGGING you!it's so awesome , don't keep it hangin for long
Yuugi Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Agh! The yaoi was WONDERFULLY done!
ShimaumaNoBaka chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
PLease, please, please update for the sake of my sanity. You are an awesome writer. You can't just leave the story hanging like that
All's Light Yet Dark chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Will you please update this? You have a lot of other stories, I know, that you are working on so I understand if you don't.
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very powerful, well written.
Please continue.
Ja ne
SapphireDragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
patroclus chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Please, please, please update this! I'm on my knees begging you to up date this!
wanderingwidget chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
::poke poke poke::
::whap w/ tessen::
Aoi Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Why, exactly, did you give up on this? Why did you give up on Gensoumaden Saiyuki in general? It feels like, when you type with Saiyuki in mind, there's some sort of raw emotion in it that just flows from mind to monitor. Why not continue?
amanda chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
hey? what the hell are you doing leaving it at chapter 1? update dammit! i happen to be extremely fond of love/lust/whatever-the-hell-it-is triangles. especially if it revolves around my favorite character: hakkia. so you have to write more 'cause i want you to and the story really does sound very good so far. please update!
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! You have to continue it! Don't leave it as a one shot!