Reviews for Fullmetal Host Club
Gwntan12 chapter 3 . 5/4
It's been five years. Are you going to update?
Kai Alison Flame chapter 3 . 5/2
Haha! Well done! This is absolutely hilarious!
Demi-Fae chapter 3 . 1/3
Oh, shit. He broke his automail? It should totally bran down in the middle of school or something. That would be a sight to see.
luluhrh chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
i thought it was interesting. and funny. i enjoyed it. well done! *seal of approval*
yuki chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Plz write more its so good plz
mamita chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Ouran High Host Club, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle Haruhi in all this, I do not like at all is stops too nosy , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much , the couple TamakixEd I really like, but Ed is passed around with Tamaki, like the others but is that Tamaki also spends sometimes , but also strikes me attention and I love the trio HikaruxEdxKaoru , the end of the day , is that there can be a fic without a girl? , and above it pull through ?, no offense, still, I liked it , especially because I love Ed and Al also I really like, although I do not like these two as they are sometimes , and I love the yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA and Ouran Hight Host Club,and still so thanks and kisses.
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Eehhh you weren't really Mary Sue- ish as far as I could tell, besides, I get that it's for comdeic purposes so even if you were a Mary Sue it wasn't meant to be taken seriously so everthing's good :)

I should have known that Mitsukuni would be the first one to find out about Edward's automail, because why not, right? Haha, it's a pretty good story so far, I've chuckled a few times and I'm getting into it a bit.

Hope you find the time to update eventually :D
Random Civilian chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Are you still going to update? It's been two years...
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
great chapter, I personally thought it was extremely funny when you put yourself into the story.
DreamweaverAki chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
"but I promise that I'm not gonna abandon this story," says the quote from two years ago. This story is good, you really should update it, like, soon. Just look at how many fans you have! And for only three chapters! Don't let us down!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
No not that I know of...Please update soon!
Mirry chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I really like the story so far and because of this im going to ask you:

Update pleeaaase? :3
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Please don't insert yourself again. Mary Sues when done right are fine, Good Stories when done right are fine, but half and half just ruins it for everyone[ex. you will have to quit right when you think it is getting good, and our story-concentration's all messed up... and we still don't get it when we back-up and have to reread it from square one.]
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I love this. Even when you insert yourself, ts still cool. Ed needed a bit of fun. The fuher actually was on to something this time. I can't wait for your next chapter. Have a wonderful day.
symphonysiren chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
KYA YES. AWESOMEST STORY EVER. YAY.