Reviews for Walking the Path
kittyranma chapter 28 . 9/12
Loved it
kittyranma chapter 5 . 9/11
hum the veil hopefully they'll find Sirius.
Scabbers1957 chapter 28 . 9/9
Thumbs up, one of the best stories yet...just watch the spelling errors.

Wednesday's Jest chapter 7 . 8/20
I don't dislike the premise of this story. The technical aspects of the writing are sufficiently polished that they don't interrupt the pace and flow. That said, I feel your presentation of Luna is heavily influenced by fanon and that your characterization suffers from your need to uphold those fan-made tropes. To be more specific, the occasional nonsense creature is acceptable (those a perusal of canon would show that Luna uses them mostly as metaphors), but this story has her doing it almost constantly. So often, in fact, that it has quashed my desire to read the rest of the fic.

I don't expect you to edit an already completed story, but I hope this review will prove useful to your future endeavors.
K chapter 28 . 7/29
Epic... just Epic
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 28 . 5/2
Generally a good story, with it being clear that you've spent a lot of time, research, and energy on this. That in itself takes strong dedication.

You did confuse me somewhat by having an elf called Denethor, whereas the LOTR's established Denethor shows up very briefly in this story. I soon worked out who 'Tirith' could be - and Azanath behaves suspiciously like another certain Harry Potter character who died (but who didn't fall through the portal)!

Apart from the grammatical errors which you know about, your spelling is mainly sound - though "We have one a great victory..." in this chapter should be "We have won a great victory..."

My main concern is that we're seeing nothing of Ron, Hermione, Mr Lovegood, etc - as they worry about the missing Harry and Luna (no doubt there will be grievances with the Ministry of Magic, when Arthur and Percy Weasley uncover the truth). Given that it's looking unlikely that our heroes will return (as Maia, I imagine they are bound to Middle Earth now) - do you have any plans to bring Harry and Luna's friends into Middle Earth?

Anyway, well done again! I look forward to seeing what you can be doing with Grima Wormtongue, Gimli, and (some years along the way) Eomer and Eowyn.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 14 . 5/2
Suggestion: End the meeting scene with Aragorn and Legolas, by having Aragorn replying to Legolas: "We will make haste for Rivendell, my friend...," he sniffed the the mint tea again. "...after I have satisfied my curiosity...and my thirst."!

Remember that your uses of 'in to' should be reworded as 'into'.

Good work, though!
smokeapound chapter 9 . 4/24
Really don't like how this is going the way u have this set up is that harry will mostly die at any point. Really i just don't get why people have a person have the power to save people but they only do so after people start dieing usually with the persion having thought about how this is a dangerous situation but all that really ever needs to be done is that THEY USE THEIR POWER! Hey to take out the guys harry would need to use 2 to 3 spells and they al down no one dead, but hey that would never happen cuz hell with logic
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 8 . 3/6
There was one 'your' that should be 'you're'. 'In to' should read 'into'. Watch out for missing commas in your sentences.

When I started reading this chapter I wondered how Luna was now dressed. But you've given her a white robe, and described how she's physically changed after those six months. Nicely done! In fact, the romantic developments between Harry and Luna, although maybe sudden for some readers, is very well portrayed. Good work!
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 7 . 3/6
This is the first time I've read a Harry Potter/LOTRs crossover - and it's good so far. I'm wondering if time passes at the same rate on Middle Earth/Arda as on Earth. Also, in Harry and Luna's absences, what's going through the minds of Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Mr Lovegood, et al!

Spelling is generally good, but punctuation could be changed in places, e.g.:
"Harry I want to sleep with you" seeing his alarmed expression she clarified 'just sleep... should read:
"Harry, I want to sleep with you." Seeing his alarmed expression, Luna clarified: "Just sleep...

Harry is described as being without his glasses after arriving in Valinor, but I've not seen where his spectacles have been returned to him, though his eyesight seems fine again. Is he wearing them now?

Hope this review is of help.
Grovtech chapter 28 . 2/26
This was enjoyable. I can see how Tirith could've developed a different personality. With the lost of the miseries of prison and the years that had passed it is possible.

Good Story
Setras chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Good so far although exhausting himself from one apparition is a bit much. Also he was wearing mithril mail... Which can stop a spear from a troll. That first arrow should have pretty much bounced off
Bobmin356 chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
I'm a bit confused I always thought Glorfindel was one of Elrond's sons?
Arrram chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
This was a great fanfic, one of the best I've read and certainly one of the top 10 crossovers in my opinion. I'm not going to rant, it suffice to say that you're awesome sir!
ob1292 chapter 28 . 8/23/2015