Reviews for Walking the Path
InfinityMask chapter 22 . 4/23
Sigh.. again valar said to show the ring to elves and they would want to help. Why he didn't do it?
InfinityMask chapter 19 . 4/22
I always curious why he didn't show the ring since beginning..
If he showed it to Legolas than it would be simpler to make him do as he say.. and if he show it since beginning with galadriel than it would be more simpler
user51s2r chapter 28 . 3/14
This was a very entertaining and well written story. The writing style is easy on the mind. The plots and scenes were very good.
Kaliedo chapter 11 . 1/24
...you know, giving Harry an impressive title "Valar's champion, the foe of Sauron" and then making him pathetically weak is very annoying to read. I can just picture all the buildup, then Sauron sneezes and Harry dies.

If you wanted him so weak you could have just skipped the Valar stuff, seeing as its seems to have absolutely no affect on his ability. I'm pretty sure 5th year Hogwarts Harry was stronger than this.

Having Luna talk through Harry feels like a cop-out to move the plot that just pops out of no where without explanation, and makes all the setup you wrote when they were forced to go separate ways pointless.
Kaliedo chapter 10 . 1/24
This.. was an awkwardly written chapter, mostly in dialogue and it might just be me but Harry continuously comes off as submissive, though that could be intentional.
Kaliedo chapter 9 . 1/24
For someone constantly described or perceived as 'skillful and powerful' in his interactions with the Valar and Maia you'd think it would take more than a handful of basic spells and a bit of sword work to tire him out.

That 'stupefy' is among his spell choice is baffling, you'd think he'd forego mercy the second these people started killing children.

The buildup with his training at the hands of one of the Valar leading to such a disappointing performance against what seems to be common bandits is a complete let down.

All in all Harry seems to be an inconsistent character in the way he is described vs. how he performs.
Sithslayer69 chapter 21 . 1/2
you seem to Jump around. how did Harry get here? did he apparate? you dont explain. your chapters are too short
Sithslayer69 chapter 1 . 1/2
for a supposedly strong Maia , Harry sure does seem to get his butt handed to him a lot. Especially if he was trained across the seas.
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
I've never really gotten into Luna/Harry but after reading your HP/Starwars with Luna & Harry I'm really liking it! Actually very fitting
kittyranma chapter 28 . 9/12/2016
Loved it
kittyranma chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
hum the veil hopefully they'll find Sirius.
Scabbers1957 chapter 28 . 9/9/2016
Thumbs up, one of the best stories yet...just watch the spelling errors.

:))
Wednesday's Jest chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
I don't dislike the premise of this story. The technical aspects of the writing are sufficiently polished that they don't interrupt the pace and flow. That said, I feel your presentation of Luna is heavily influenced by fanon and that your characterization suffers from your need to uphold those fan-made tropes. To be more specific, the occasional nonsense creature is acceptable (those a perusal of canon would show that Luna uses them mostly as metaphors), but this story has her doing it almost constantly. So often, in fact, that it has quashed my desire to read the rest of the fic.

I don't expect you to edit an already completed story, but I hope this review will prove useful to your future endeavors.
K chapter 28 . 7/29/2016
Epic... just Epic
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
Generally a good story, with it being clear that you've spent a lot of time, research, and energy on this. That in itself takes strong dedication.

You did confuse me somewhat by having an elf called Denethor, whereas the LOTR's established Denethor shows up very briefly in this story. I soon worked out who 'Tirith' could be - and Azanath behaves suspiciously like another certain Harry Potter character who died (but who didn't fall through the portal)!

Apart from the grammatical errors which you know about, your spelling is mainly sound - though "We have one a great victory..." in this chapter should be "We have won a great victory..."

My main concern is that we're seeing nothing of Ron, Hermione, Mr Lovegood, etc - as they worry about the missing Harry and Luna (no doubt there will be grievances with the Ministry of Magic, when Arthur and Percy Weasley uncover the truth). Given that it's looking unlikely that our heroes will return (as Maia, I imagine they are bound to Middle Earth now) - do you have any plans to bring Harry and Luna's friends into Middle Earth?

Anyway, well done again! I look forward to seeing what you can be doing with Grima Wormtongue, Gimli, and (some years along the way) Eomer and Eowyn.
RMB