Reviews for Shallow Waters
GreyandTorres chapter 1 . 5/26
Don't know if you still read your reviews, but I just want to say your writing is amazing, and I love reading all the fanfictions that you have done. I only became part of the Spashley fandom recently, and it's great to know there's wonderful writers out there carrying on their story. Fifty billion high fives for your outstanding writing urbankazoos ;)
Hisamia chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Do you have any other writings besides what's on this site that I can buy, or find online?

This is at least the third or fourth time reading this story (any of your stories), and I'm hoping there's more
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This is my second time reading this fic. First off, what I like is how you tend to throw random (and not-so random) words, pick 'em all up and then construct them into sentences, into paragraphs...and the whole thing works. So natural that it's incredibly brilliant. At least for me it is.

The second thing is would probably the predatory reality this one has. This story started slow and simple, like a stroll in a park but then suddenly someone leaps from the bushes and you're surprised and then not really. You stroll in a park knowing that there's a possibility something will leap from those bushes, but because you enjoy the walk, the ambiance you keep the what ifs at the back of your head.

I like this story and your writing a lot, thank you.
Xdarkphoenix chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Most definitely one of my favorites. Read it in bed while wife was asleep and think I sprained a few muscles trying not literally laugh out loud, the wife would have killed me if I woke her up.

Charming, well written, and a thought provoking laugh fest.

I am in awe of you.

Shit. I rationed your fics carefully after falling in love with the first one I read and now that I've read the last one left I'm left feeling satisfied AND wanting more.
oOYuuOo chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I really thought this was not completed but I'm really glad that it is complete. xD

And I really enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed reading your other stories. I wonder if there's still other stories (your stories) I haven't read out there. If there is, can I have the link or something, please? xD

I really love the way you write the stories. It's like, I'm having fun reading every chapter of it and kinda want to savor it before I arrive to the last chapter.

Anyway, thank you very much for the story! :3
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
It left me wanting but you're continuing the other story right? So yeah, thank you for this story. It's only been a year or so (I think?) when I learned about Spashley. Whatever pair you decide to write for, I'm sure it'll be great. You have a way with words I can't even describe.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
I'm guessing it's her mother, Christine. No, that sound generous. The witch perhaps?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Hilarious that they're too into each other.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Would have expected Spencer to put up more of a fight although she's intoxicated. And a charming Davies is in her way. I guess I'll pretend she didn't have a moment of weakness.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I'd smack Ashley's pretty face if I were Spencer. But I'm not so I'll squeal in delight because I love 'em good angst. It's lightweight for now, but in the future...who knows?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I'd be grinning from ear to ear too if I have an interesting date like Spencer's.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
It's amazing how they are comfortable with each other. Throwing harmless insults to one another. Must be fate. And fairy god Kate does it all with the help of the magical messenger bag :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Liking the dynamics of your characters as always. I don't own a messenger bag but because of this I want to have one haha
meakoi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
is tis you on the pix? u really are pretty and good writer...
kml2355 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Oh hey there again friend (I think by now I can safely assume we are friends and hopefully I'm not just making an ass out of you and me!)Just so you know...the last comment from yesterday under "Guest", yah that was me...I just forgot to sign in to my account. Maybe you could tell though? Just by how my words were like annoyingly dripping with mushy admiration. Well...get ready for some more.
So I will probably be going to bed tonight a little after midnight when normally I would be going at around 4 or 5am. But you see, I just finished this fic today at work so I am officially all caught up on your fics. And I REALLY did try to read other peoples, but after yours (and no offence to all the fic writers out there, it's not my fault this complete stranger is brilliant)everything else just seems so mediocre. So like I said previously (maybe after a few days so I dont feel like SUCH a loser) I think I'm going to start reading them over again.
But I really think we should be friends (that is if we aren't already) and I won't even be mad if it takes you some time to return greetings, because I understand a busy life almost as if I had one of my own.