Reviews for Into the Face of the Beguiled
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 9/19
Andy chapter 7 . 7/24
I cannot wait for another chapter! And I'm curious, are you going to have any RusAme? (It's one of my favorite pairings).
LDK chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Wow. What an interesting, unique, and raw fic. I would love to see another chapter here, I think this story is definitely worth updating. Thanks for writing it, I hope you find the motivation to continue writing this some day.
docy chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
D: please write more to this story! im getting hooked... you haven't been on here for quite a while i guess, but ye... please? :D
orangepumpkins chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I am guessing that this fic has been abandoned? :( but regardless, I am going to follow it because this is REALLY interesting! The plot is definitely original and the story is very well written! I really really hope to see more :D
Tabitha Black chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Please tell me you aren't dead! I would love an update to this AMAZING story!
ochinchins chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Please continue, Im dying for more :D
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
And I wish you would come back to some of these old stories. Do it. Rawr.
lapluie chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Gosh can't tell you just how much I love this story or how often I read it. The setting is so Interesting and the characterization is spot on. I know you probably aren't in the fandom much anymore but I will wait forever for an update. And Netherlands will ALWAYS be Lars to me.
BunnyHugAddict049 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I live how you portray Netherlands and I love the names 'Lars' :] alot of people are using it so they must agree to haha. I read a few of your stories and they were so well done (especially 'on bound' and this one). I'm glad you finished the other story and I really hope you don't drop this one either because it is just awesome xo. All your characters are well developed and are fun to read. I just love everything about this story. It's perfect and I hope you Pick it up again :3. Please update soon *crosses fingers* and thumbs up for such a great job so far :3 one of my favourite writers here.
SafetyScissors chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Oh no! I just looked at the last updated date! Please don't do this! PLEASE! There is so much more to write! People love you! Don't throw it all away!
SafetyScissors chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
~Spot the Pairing~

-GerIta Spamano (someone had to rent them out, eh?)

-America/Lithuania (probably doesn't count)

-Giripan (?)

-adding Americest as of ch.7 *dies*

*punches air* I KNEW IT WAS SPAIN!

Totally called the Spamano. :D

This review sorta merged in with my ch. 7 review.

I can't wait for more~! Please please update soon.

Though it is sorta good you stopped at this point or I really would have died of like, lack of breath or something (oh God, I'm Poland)
SafetyScissors chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
When I die...tell my parents I died...happy...

Don't tell them why though.

*nosebleed* *dies of over-fangirling*
Magic of Reality chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
This is awesome! I really hope you continue with it some day~ :)
reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Cool! I love all of the AU fics out there for this fandom! Really, I wish there was more of them... !-!