Reviews for The Falling
AbsoluteGarbage chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
this was such an awesome story with a powerful message. i'm sad to see it end, but I'm so happy I got a chance to read it ]
Meliegirl1 chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Gotta tell you, I cried. So bittersweet. I hope a miracle happens and they see each other again :[
NismoFire chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Wow. I just sat & read the whole story, and let me just say that this is amazing. I passed it up originally, thinking it was Christmasy fluff, but man, I'm kicking myself in the arse for doing that. I apologize.

This fic reminds me (in a good way) of Blanket of Stars, but a little less angsty. This is definitely going on my Favorites list, and you better believe I'm on the Notification list, too.
cj chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
I just found this today and it's incredible.
captnaimerica chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
This story is absolutely lovely
DarceLynn chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
OMG. wow, i never thought they'd send her back. when they Spence was all "who died?" i thought it might be ashley, like she got in a car/plane crash
courting.disaster chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
So amazingly angsty that I could barely hold on. Awesome chapter.
xwpblue chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
so good! great even! no, better than great! im hangin on every syllable :) pms!
Daryl chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
great job. i can't imagine how the next chapter will be but i know it'll be awesome
Wicked68 chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Now things are really about to get good. This is why I was surprised Spencer didn't use a fake name on this mission, I know she didn't think she was gonna fall and love and leave somebody wanting after the mission, but still. Definitely don't want Ashley thinking she is going crazy. I wonder how this convo is going to go. Please update again soon.
em chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
oh wow. Poor Spencer and poor Ashley. This whole thing couldn't get more confusing. Spencer should be alowd to stay with Ashley on earth, that's my opinion.
slushhy chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
OMG. Wow, poor Ashley and Spencer..Hope things could be different but I feel bittersweet scene coming on.
nautic187 chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
When you first started this I thought it was a nice diversion from You've Got To Hide Your Love Away but as you've gone on I really like what you've done with it and now it's kind of a toss-up which one I like better. I mean, I like all your writing but those two are special and it's some kind of fanfic crime that you don't get more feedback. And I know I'm a hypocrite for not leaving more myself but whatever.

I'm really curious to see what happens with that conversation now. Like Ashley knows she was with Spencer but when the father of the girl you love tells you she's been dead for five years what are you supposed to say? And if she insists he'll think she's crazy or someone stole her identity or something. And angels are probably like film vampires so if you try to catch a shot of them on your phone on the sly it turns out blank, or the person has a different face like on Dead Like Me or something.

I know the odds of this having a happy ending are pretty remote as it winds down but I'm still kind of stupidly expecting it. I can't even think of a good way other than "miracle", but I still am.
DarceLynn chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
well, things are gonna get interesting for Ash now...

I'm glad we got to read spencer's letter, i was really curious
Daryl chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
great job on the chapter and the letter. i wish spencer could make me waffles
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »