Reviews for The Falling
S8105 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
OMG this is so heartbreaking. I love this story! PLEASE post more soon! I want to know if this ends happily!
slushhy chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
WOW i never expected that letter to be that long. And my God, Ashley is in for a surprise. I don't even know how she will handle this. Thanks for the update.
drunkb4dark chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
I never ever want this story to end. It's so damn good and i'm glad people are finally realizing this and reviewing. This chapter was heartbreaking and i'm glad you gave us Spencer's letter to Ashley because i wanted to know what was written. I wanted to know how you say goodbye to your soulmate. Great job all around! I don't think this story could be any better than it is and thank you for sharing it with us.
Daryl chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
good job. the next chapter will be awesome. i can already tell
Shylocke chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
Oh wow, didn't expect that.
slushhy chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
omg. great update..Again, i hope its not like in the movie it was sorta unintentionally based on. Me want my sappy happy ending.
exist2believe chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
epicly angsty, but i'm still most decidedly hooked. can't wait to see how ashley deals with the can of worms that's being popped open and thrown everywhere.
WillowOn3 chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
oh man! I cant imagine how ashley wld feel if

she found out that the spencer who had helped

her was actually a decease. hope she wont like

react drastically. still loving this story. so

pls continue ok :)
DarceLynn chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
AH ANGST! It's killing me! GRRAWR. Why do Spence and Ashley have to be separated?
slushhy chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
gah tears*.. that was soo sad. I hope this is not the ending. I would so not like you. peace.. :P
Drunkb4dark chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Killed. Me. Dead.
WillowOn3 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
omg! this is the 2nd fic that I really cried my

heart out. gawd! prev n this chapter esp is too

damn moving n touched me deep. brilliant writing

n awesome story line. I cannot see how the 2 girls

can possibly be reunited unless ashley dies. and

spencer cant turn mortal again, can she? so glad

that this chapter is not the finale. pls keep at

it ok.
xwpblue chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
oh my god i literally cried- and i dont do that easily. only a handful of stories have ever made me cry, but i knew from the start that this one was gonna hurt. i had to keep reading anyway- its just so beautifully written. great job! and yes, i am still holding out some kind of hope that they can be together somehow :)
Daryl chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
update super soon because i really want to read more
captnaimerica chapter 12 . 2/8/2010