Reviews for Father
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Brilliantly done.

I can feel the emotions Brianna has towards Dustfinger's leave to his disappearance and return. I can see why Brianna would think and say these things towards her father.

Well done. I liked reading this poem, right to the last line.

-Aria Breuer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I am amazed that you could show so much emotion in such a so few words - the mark of a skilled poet. I love how each line shows a distinct emotion and your use of repetition, both of the title word "Father" and the structure of the lines, is extremely well done. I love how you go all the way through the tilogy, showing Brianna's feelings at each point. It seems that Brianna is not a character who gets much time in the actual trilogy - so I am glad that you gave her a chance to speak through your poem.

This line was one of my favorites:

"What were you thinking, Father? You died for nothing." I think that sums up Brianna's feelings about Dustfinger's death so well, that it was a waste. I can feel her anger through this line so well.

The last two lines were also beautiful and a wonderful conclusion, the forgiveness and hope that Brianna now feels.

Fantastic, lovely, emotional poem. Brianna is a complicated character, but I think you showed her skillfully and beautifully. Keep on writing!

-Sauron Gorthaur
anime-lovin'-freak chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ohmyword that was so CUTE! i loved it
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is rather sweet, I like it.
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Did like, keep writing! I really love my dustbunny and seeing him in a soppy light!