Reviews for Hard Disk Failure
darla chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
loved it! :)
I would definitely take it to ratchet... even though I have love files on him on it!
PrimeEmily135 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so cute! Ah! I loved it! :)
zeroprime1999 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Will you please continue this I loved this!
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
...*fangirl squeal
Shunner68 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So cute! I like. Though the ending seemed kind of not ratchet. You'ed think he'd be more awkward or nervous . And the girl probably would have gotten angry about the reading of the personal files thing but besides that it was great!
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved the story it was emotional to me somehow, but I really enjoyed it. You are definitely a good author keep it up.
The Bubblicious Genius chapter 1 . 4/17/2011

I was not expecting you to do a RatchetxOC either. Seeing as you are, Mistress Megatron! Dark And Brilliant Lady Of The Transformer Fans! But I love it, it was cute and it made me squeal with delight Tehehehe.

And naughty naughty Ratchet, going through someones hard drive. Tsk tsk XD If Optimus was around he'd be like '...Malpractice much, Ratchet?' That or Sideswipe and Sunstreaker would be going 'Oooo! Doc-bot is snooping! And I thought we were bad'

I thank you for writing this short but ever so brilliant Fanfic. And I look forward to reading more!

-Dances off before going 'POOF'-

FutureCSICrystal chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i only have one thing to say...aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww .
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow this was so good! Reminded me of some stuff going on espicially with your laptop. I also saw a little Jane Eyre in there at the end. Very good job thoroughly enjoyed it. I apologize for not reading it sooner. I didn't get the e-mail that you had updated a new story, or I did but thought it was junk mail and deleted it. But very good job girl and can't wait to read more.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aw, lovely
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved it a lot! It's just so cute and fluffy of Ratchet finding out that he has an admirer. _