Reviews for To be Hufflepuff
top story chapter 1 . 9/4
To be Ravenclaw, should be next
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was great goo Hufflepuff!
swedishluck chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is one of the best explanations of Hufflepuff I've read
Joy Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is a great story! Maybe you could continue it with the other 4 houses?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
AHHHHH I AM SO PROUD TO BE A BADGER! You and Arabella are awesome! I LOVE this fic!
SeekerForLife chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Yay! Hufflepuffs! That's my house!
SnitchSeeker101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow! So imaginative! I love the ideas, Hufflepuff forever!
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ah, I'm proud, Pottermore put me in Grydrindor but I know I'm a Hufflepuff!
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm so proud to be a Hufflepuff. Thank you.
TwiLyght Sans Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Even though I'm Ravenclaw all the way, this made me want to be a Hufflepuff. You took the least favorite House and made it...well, awesome.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very well written characterization of Hufflepuff. I especially liked the whole colour thing, the part of the speech about Cedric (and the Quidditch pitch: "It's where he died, but it's most importantly where he lived.")

This actually makes me want to be a Hufflepuff, good work, any fic that can make me wish for another House (especially 'Puff) is AWESOME.
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was really sweet. I like how you brought Cedric into it, i always wondered what people thought the Hufflepuffs would do after he was gone. I really enjoyed it :)
Crystalwhisper chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is a really imaginative story, I love the creativity of the “badgers” actually tunneling to everywhere of Hogwarts. First, I’d like to comment on the way the head-prefect actually stood up for the Hufflepuffs and told the new-comers about the truth in the Hufflepuffs. (Cheers to all Hufflepuffs, like me!) And I love the way you described the guilt in the first years when their thoughts were spoken, and the truthfulness of all in the House of Equality. Also, they have dedicated a tunnel for Cedric Diggory, and this is very touching. Every part of the story shows how Hufflepuffs are caring for each other and how they really take other people’s troubles into their own heart and try to talk it out. In a nutshell (or is it “in a Helga claw?”), I really love this, because it showed the fairness, peacefulness, helpfulness, friendliness, hard-working-ness, and loveliness of the Hufflepuffs and the private side of their lives.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved this! I love how you did the prefect's speech. It was really clever, warm and loving and original and right, you really handled brilliantly (and writing speeches for fanfiction doesn't sound that easy to me, so cheers for you).

Your description of the audience's reaction was pretty well done as well. The analysis of the colours was AWESOME! It is so meaningful and so fitting! I beamed like crazy :) I also loved how you showed the Hufflepuff traits - the loyalty, and especially the hard work. The tunnels thing was really, really original, that's a brilliant idea, and the part about the Quidditch pitch, because it was where Cedric had lived, was extremely moving. All in all, excellent job :)
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Black is where we start, the dark of night, the dark of mother's womb; it's where everybody begins.

wonderful line.

I really loved how you had a Prefect helping the younger Hufflepuffs.

Hufflepuffs are true, forever.

Great line! Really describes Hufflepuffs.

Wonderful story!