Reviews for Of Sex and Bunnies
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This story is being added to my favorites XD Kudos!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
tgis is so damm good.
Yum-Yum chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I have to say, my favorite Saiyuki character is (as twisted as my friends seem to think that is), and I adore anything involving him and smut. Yay for smut. He needs to get laid. . I'd be very happy if I saw more Nii-related fics from you. Lovely writing.
Salogel chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This is really good! I've always enjoyed reading yaoi fanfics. (don't think I'm sick or anything, I just find them facinating) And this is by far one of the best ones I've had the pleasure to read. Thanks for taking the time to come up with such an imaginative bit of literature!
silver rhythm thief chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
wa! who's da blonde guy? im cluless! -_-; nyway's greatly written
G chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Nii is also my favorite but... but... but... *falls over*
naori chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
this is such a rad fic. totally unexpected and very well written. you do Nii justice as an odd ball but awesome character. i would love to see more!
dref chapter 1 . 9/5/2002

huggles and kisses

Setsu-kun chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Oh my god! that was SO good! more must be written about this couple!

i love Nii! he's so cuuuute!
Kinberuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
::purrs:: Squeeeee... that was taaasty. XD Kami-sama... ::licks lips::
Lail chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
ooohh that was good! keep it up! i love, love, love this couple!
Neill chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
La. :D I read this beforehand and I think this is an absolute favorite. Very interesting. Nii Jieni is *so* adorable in his own little way. Jaida, I cannot keep up with you..
anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
aaaaahhhh! i looove this story! i really like the pairing too (heheh)!
Ari-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
HAHAHA ohmygod i love that story! i love Jieni and Kami-sama (especially Kami-sama! hehehe
Hell Master Ryoko chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Heh, this fic is almost as screwed up as my saiyuki fic, "Sanzo the Homocidal mainiac" (yes shameless self promotion) well anyways, twas very cool :)