Reviews for Nicktoons: Darkest Realms
darkshadow47 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this it's so cool! Please make more. Customer it has been 4. Yes FOUR YEARS! I hope you make more!
Ashley chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
its so good are you going to make more of the story?
Polska-1999 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Please Please Please continue this!
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Pleeeeeeeeeease update! I'm a HUGE fan of your artwork, and you're apparently awesome at writing stories, too!
Indigo Kzat X chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I love The Oreo. XP

Tht othr reviewr is right. It HAS been a year. Almost two.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUUUPDAAAAAAATE! ?

XD

BTW, I love u on Deviantart. I'm thinking about getting an account, which u are inspiring me to do. Thx for inspiration! You also got me to love to write more!

You also willed me to get a Youtube, which I have NO IDEA how to use...! ;D

Thx again, for... stuff! 3 Less than 3. (thts a heart, btw..)

Indigo Kzat X
OwlheadAthena chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I wish you would update this! It's been a year know :(
GothicHalfa1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
This is a great story! I'm currently watching the little preview of this on youtube right now, and I can't wait for the rest of this, the anticapation is killing me! Please continue!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Is this story a crossover with something other than the nicktoons, or did you make up this weird jungle place yourself? it's pretty cool.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
heh...bird mistaking Danny for an oreo...lol

You rock! and keep writing this awesome story please!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Col...
E350 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
You've got me, mate, this is a pretty interesting fic you've got here. :)

Keep it up!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Wait... where are Cosmo and Wanda? Couldn't Timmy use them? Though... naw, that wouldn't be as awesome!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Cool! Weapons with minds! Awesomeness! Though... when aligators of doom are chasing you, maybe not...
Linzerj chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OH! YOU'RE WRITING THIS! YAY! I saw the preview for it on your YouTube account! YAY! AWESOMENESS!