Reviews for Pop and Lock
bellarkemixtape chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Awwe , this is so cute . I LOVE Mike , You are definitely right about him needing a back-story too . He is going to be getting more face-time in season 2 as well . So are Santana and Brittany :). PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! I know you haven't updated in forever and I noticed in your first author's note how you said you tend not to finish stories , please try not to make this one of those :) . I think this would be really sweet if it was finished . Do it for Mike ! LOL either way Good Job ! Btw , I loved your Brittany and Mike pairing , so cute :) .

-FM
EpicRWIN chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Woooow! Matt is sooo cute in this story. I hope you update soon! :D
i love mike chang 28 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
heck yah mike has a fan base! it's called ME. lol jk I love mike and all the fellow mike lovers out there!
Bdoing chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is one of the sweetest shorts I've read. ]
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Oh, I love Mike!I'been planning on wiriting some stuff about him in my drabble series. Your right, he needs way more backstory. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that next season they give 'the four' (you know the ones) more screen time.
lilsketch908 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
aw... I love Mike Chang! I wish we could see more of him in Glee, but meh... )

These one shots are so cute!
wyntertwilight chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Aw, Mike/Brittany! I saw the little hints for that way back in Rhodes, I think it was, and I've been all for it since then, haha, so I'm loving that you included it here. And Mike being so excited about the snow is just cuteness! Loved Sue's "Other Asian!" too XD.

Also, the longer the better in regards to Mike, I think, too much can never be a bad thing!
Killed in the crossfire chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I love the way you're writing Mike, he sounds more like a big kid in this fic than an others and that's what's really great about his character
breeutiful chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Sue was so in character and she did remember his nickname for him. And Mike/Brittany was so cute and trust him to give her his jacket. So cute! And I can't wait for this to be updated!
breeutiful chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Poor Mike having to endure drinking grape juice made by his sister. :(
breeutiful chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really liked this first chapter. Their conversations are believable and the characters seem to be in character. And there's not nearly enough fics on Mike. :)
vitaljunk chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Haha. The more words the better! This is fantastic! More Mike/Brittany please? hehehehe.
beanstalk1019 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
more words about mike the better. I wish someone would listen to him
lizziele chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Write as many words about Mike as you can! Actually, I think the length so far is good. Forcibly editing yourself to stay at 300 may deter from the flow of the ficlets. Keep up the good work.
Binakka chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I like Mike...

I like snow too... :)That makes this story like... perfect