Reviews for The Catholic and The Rebel
NiuNiu chapter 31 . 8/21
Today is Fanfiction Appreciation Day and for that I'm stopping by to say - again - how much I love this fic! It's been 7 years and still I come to read this every now and then again and again, as I can't get enough of this fic. If anyone ever asks my fave fic I always name this, though I haven't been active in KH fandom and I'm not that big Akuroku shipper - but this fic is pure gold. I'm so happy you have written this! Thank you so much!
Cheers, Niu
Raevyn Skyee Michaelis chapter 31 . 5/19
I'm doing what I normally do about writing reviews of fanfics: I'm writing at the last chapter haha.
But TCaTR was an amazing story. It grabs your attention from the get go, my only issue was having Cloud be depicted like he was. Yes he's an asshole, he's strict and cruel but then again, it's your story. A good one, at that. I hope you get back your inspiration for writing again soon, I can't wait to see what you write next.
Raevyn Michaelis
Chriss-Meister chapter 12 . 1/22
I see. I see what you did there. Except the roles were reversed.
You nearly brought tears to my eyes with that one line.
TheSilverWolf123 chapter 30 . 12/31/2015
Aww thank you so much for writing this *makes weird hand gestures*... thing! *sigh* I'm really bad at phrasing things sorry XD ANYWAYS. GOOD FIC. YEAH.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
CarnivalGhost chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
This story is so sweet... I read through the entire thing in almost one sitting. 3 3

I wish Riku had been more talkative, but that's just Riku, I guess. Lol.

Thank you for writing it!~
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
We're celebrating Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day at Tumblr (21st of Aug 2015) and I have recommended this fic for my followers! I hope as many new reader as possible would come to read this fic of yours and enjoy of it as much as I did! Here's the feature link: post/127246256558/fanfic-writers-appreciation-day-recommends Cheers! Niuniente (NiuNiu)
NiuNiu chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
I re-read this fic after a very long time, and I had forgotten just how good and entertaining this is! I'm forever in love with punk Axel. FOREVER.
eridium chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
I forget if I've reviewed this before, it's been such a long time, but I'm still rereading this fic over and over again. This was the very first fanfic I've ever read and because of you and this wonderful story is the reason I write now-literally. You gave me that little bit of inspiration I needed. This story is so beautiful. I'll never forget how this story changed my life and let me do what I love. uwu
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ahh I'm excited to see them get together! Idk how I feel abt this timid Roxas though, he's usually super rowdy and bratty in all other fanfics I've read haha. But a change of pace is nice!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I like the character development because you can already see how Roxas is starting to like axel and disobey his dad!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I literally LOVE axelrox and I have been looking for good fics! I really like the premise of this story so I am super excited to start reading. But so far, I think Roxas is a little TOO polarized. Like even my super catholic friends would not think that it's wrong to hug the same sex. I know you're just trying to establish how much his father is a homophobe but I think it could've been done better!
Anjitzuh chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Finally! Cheers for this chapter 3!
Just what I needed, hahaha.
Axel is going to help Roxas, and that's just so GOOD!
Now, let's continue :D
Anjitzuh chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I didn't have a real intention on writing a review between chapters.. like, considering that this fic is already completed,etc so I was going to write a review just at the end...
But I couldn't.
It's like.. aghh! I just can't stand all this attitude, like "Oh, God forgive my sins" nor Roxas's father being all mean and obsessive.. it makes me really furious and angry actually.
You could say that it kind of.. hit a nerve of mine? Like, my family is not "extremely" religious, but sometimes I just hate it with all my heart!
That insane obsession that some people have makes me sick!
Well.. I'm not going anywhere with this review, derp. Only writing my 'anger' towards religious shit.. because yes.. maybe I'm unrespectful etc, but I just don't care.

Woah... I'm really upset right now. Hahahha, let's say that the religion topic is not my 'thing'? :)

Going back to the story. Roxas, really, whatttt?! Fuck everything else dude, seriously?! That's your final conclussion; not being friends with anyone? Poor, poor boy. He was so brainwashed!
I hope he'll change his mind soon.. or maybe someone will make him, if you know what I mean, hahaha.
So yes! Let's keep reading then.

PS: Sorry for my english, not my native language yanno ;D
AkuRokuOtaku chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Maybe the story involved enticing the cat with a rubber chicken filled with kerosene using a very small hole in the rubber. The cat starts to play with the chicken, accidentally poking holes in the chicken and coating itself in the kerosene, then Axel threw the single match onto the ground and the chicken and cat burned.
The end!