Reviews for The Catholic and The Rebel
snakepit chapter 30 . 1/6
I forget if I've reviewed this before, it's been such a long time, but I'm still rereading this fic over and over again. This was the very first fanfic I've ever read and because of you and this wonderful story is the reason I write now-literally. You gave me that little bit of inspiration I needed. This story is so beautiful. I'll never forget how this story changed my life and let me do what I love. uwu
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ahh I'm excited to see them get together! Idk how I feel abt this timid Roxas though, he's usually super rowdy and bratty in all other fanfics I've read haha. But a change of pace is nice!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I like the character development because you can already see how Roxas is starting to like axel and disobey his dad!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I literally LOVE axelrox and I have been looking for good fics! I really like the premise of this story so I am super excited to start reading. But so far, I think Roxas is a little TOO polarized. Like even my super catholic friends would not think that it's wrong to hug the same sex. I know you're just trying to establish how much his father is a homophobe but I think it could've been done better!
Anjitzuh chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Finally! Cheers for this chapter 3!
Just what I needed, hahaha.
Axel is going to help Roxas, and that's just so GOOD!
Now, let's continue :D
Anjitzuh chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I didn't have a real intention on writing a review between chapters.. like, considering that this fic is already completed,etc so I was going to write a review just at the end...
But I couldn't.
It's like.. aghh! I just can't stand all this attitude, like "Oh, God forgive my sins" nor Roxas's father being all mean and obsessive.. it makes me really furious and angry actually.
You could say that it kind of.. hit a nerve of mine? Like, my family is not "extremely" religious, but sometimes I just hate it with all my heart!
That insane obsession that some people have makes me sick!
Well.. I'm not going anywhere with this review, derp. Only writing my 'anger' towards religious shit.. because yes.. maybe I'm unrespectful etc, but I just don't care.

...
Woah... I'm really upset right now. Hahahha, let's say that the religion topic is not my 'thing'? :)

Going back to the story. Roxas, really, whatttt?! Fuck everything else dude, seriously?! That's your final conclussion; not being friends with anyone? Poor, poor boy. He was so brainwashed!
I hope he'll change his mind soon.. or maybe someone will make him, if you know what I mean, hahaha.
So yes! Let's keep reading then.

PS: Sorry for my english, not my native language yanno ;D
AkuRokuOtaku chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Maybe the story involved enticing the cat with a rubber chicken filled with kerosene using a very small hole in the rubber. The cat starts to play with the chicken, accidentally poking holes in the chicken and coating itself in the kerosene, then Axel threw the single match onto the ground and the chicken and cat burned.
The end!
superspreegirl89 chapter 30 . 4/12/2014
Let me start off by saying I have been avoiding this story for almost a year now. Man was I missing out. This story was awesome! :D Thanks for a great read. I was hoping it was good as your 'Tuxedo Strawberries' and it was. YAY!

I will definitely be looking at more of your work in the future because it's so dang good/intriguing. Don't know when I'll actually have time to read though...

Best of luck on all your future projects!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
The one element that could derail the plot and render Roxas's father out of the picture: call the police. I'm surprised no one does that ever. It doesn't seem like it's ever brought up either.

Other than that, it's a good story
seventyfiveskinny chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I just want you to know I've read this story probably a million times and it really is my favorite! Your writing is really good and I wish I was famous or rich and could get this published and make a movie and everyone would fucking live this shitttt. Omggggg. 33333333
Nasciturus chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
I love this fanfic, it was one of the first fanfiction in english that i have read. :)
Theadle chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I know I've already reviewed this once, but I can't help but do so again. This is one of my top three fanficitons, and that is saying something considering the other two are Midnight Memories and Demilitarized Zone. This is a fantastic fic with characters clearly cut and given such loving care, they feel almost completely human.

for those looking at this review, congratulations on finding this fic. I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed this fic. Thank you for giving us this story Sharmander, and I really really really hope you are able to give us more in the future. Much love.
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Ack! You were in THAT building?! I hope you're alright or nothing bad happened with anyone! That wouldn't be too good.

Aw...they finally kissed. But, and it kills me to say, this is falling into the pit of Clichéville. I know, I'm a picky reader but yeah. Not really feeling it anymore. I mean, it's cute don't get me wrong but I pretty much got the whole story figured out by now. It was nice while it lasted though! :D Nice job on the story.

I'll see you around.
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Icky stress sucks ass. But you know what doesn't? Fluff. Akuroku fluff to be specific.
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I SEE IT WITH EXTREME CLARITY!

Mass IS boring. Every freaking time I go I'm like KILL ME NOW! I mean, it's good to go but it's like they're trying to put you to sleep instead of teach you the rights of the good word.