Reviews for Figuring it Out
EMS211605 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Great story :)
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was awesome! Write a sequel!
Mirage chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I love your story and the pairing
but why oh why did you end at this point, at the beginnng of the relationship of them...cant you wite more
hope there will be many other storys!
Clamanter chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
please continue!
Lady Gaidin chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Great job! Good slow development! Adorable but also hot ending. The teasing was well done. Overall, an awesome fic!
shadowdweller25 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
This was great! I loved it.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Well i loved it
Choosing Sarah chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I really liked the sweet progression of the story. Very well written!
jjd022980 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Good story!
Captain Vox chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Ahoh, this was so good! I really liked the Ziva characterization even though she wasn't in it much, lol. Always been a TonyXTim fan, and I like how you worked out their relationship. Tony's internal thoughts were nice, complemented his "natural behavior" haha. Kudos, McMusings.
Secret Zia chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
you know, as I re-read this, I just couldnt help but fall in love with it even more. great job!
onewhowatches chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
i cannot put into words how awesome this was. :D

-throws flowers at you-

more please? XD

onewhowatches :3
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
-lets out a horribly embarrassing girlish squeal-

i apologize for the excessive use of CAPSLOCK. you've killed my brain with your awesomeness.

feel like scooping up grey matter? XD

onewhowatches :3

p.s. you'll get another review at the end of this. and don't worry, you're doing WAY better than i did. :D
aku-sensei chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
hey that was a really good story...i always thought that tony and mcgee would be good together, and you proved it to be you.
Miss Barbara chapter 10 . 12/20/2009