Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Liina chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
*sits and stares at her computer for long moments* Wow. This is absolutely amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I tend not to be nice for no reason anyway. This is incredible. The best writing I've read in weeks for sure, probably months, possibly years. Lines from this are going to be running through my head forever. I'm going to go read the rest of your stuff now.
Shila who is far too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Damn.

Whoo.

Intense. Great choice of song. Nothing to whine about. 11 out of ten!
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
ooh, german words taht are actually spellt correctly! Sorry, it gets me everytime. *hands you a trophy* And, the rest of the fic is cool. Although maybe it'd be better in past tense, it's a bit akward in present tense. Or maybe that's me missing out on something, again
sabacat chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
WAH! that was incredibily sad. excellent fic though! _
oracle chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
this is beautiful. i love it.

i love it...
yukarikudou chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*grins weakly* Made me cry... The stream-of-conciousness makes it all the more affecting. This is just very very touching, but very depressing, not what I would want to read to cheer up, but WHO WANTS TO CHEER UP? Hehe, really I'm okay, and actually I'm not depressed! I really like the background thoughts of Schuldich and his past, at least I thought that's what it was. It was cool. Write more! (in a different fic, of course...)

- Ruechan