Reviews for All I Really Want
Elster chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I already read some of your Brad/Schu-FFs, I will read the others too and I think I should write at least one review.

I really love them. They have this strange and twisted kind of relationship. It's... well not exactly funny...

Schuldig's mode of expression is fascinating. I'm improving my English swearing. Thanks for the exercises _

Hum... sorry, but your German swearing is poor. Well someone gave you that hint already.

However, I love your WK-fics. Just wanted to say it once more. Bye,

Elster
Shila chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*_* I do love all your stuff. And I love this song! Keep rockin'.
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Y'know, I'm not even reading these for the first time, I'm just finally reviewing them. ;; (also, for some reason, whenever I type in " " in my address bar, it automatically takes me to your author page.)

But again, I really love your writing, and despite all the fluffiness, you seem to get the characters down well. But the German... *sigh* Fich should be "fick", but german doesn't have a noun of that (so, you can't say "those fucks" in german). Crawford calling Schu "liebe" at the ending sounds really off to me, and not only because of the fluff - the kasus you used implies that Schu is female. I'd change it to "mein Lieber", or, for added cheese, "Liebchen." Süß should be "Süßer" in your sentences, and.. Scheiße has either an "ß" or "ss," the former being more correct, and the latter used as a substitute when you just can't type it.

._.;; I'm sorry I'm nitpicking like this, but the wrong german really broke the flow of the story for me, and made me cringe/chuckle in the middle. But that's just me. ;; most of the readers don't know German?
G chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Crawford is in love with Schuldig. Isn't that sweet?
Issini chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so sweet! *_* I loved it! You are an excellent, excellent writer and I enjoy every BradxShu you write!
Ari-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
OHMYGOD IT'S SO SWEET! *_* jaida you are a master at what you do and i love each and every one of your stories! but i really love this one A LOT-perhaps my favorite of all the SchuBrad ones (probably because my taste for angst is whole-heartedly less than yours, but that's besides the point...) anyway, you write Schu and Brad so so so well that i fall in love with them all over again every time i read any of your fics! XD hehe
oracle chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
you are brilliant. i've said it before: i love everything you write.
sabacat chapter 1 . 1/19/2002