Reviews for Silent Break
SOulWindWALKER chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This story is so amazing and original! Please continue with the story as it has great potential and I can't wait to see where you take it next! I mean the whole ninja world is a hullucination! Or is it? Thank you for posting this story! Xox
SOulWindWALKER chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
tragicmat1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
I really love this, its just so cool :P I wish you'd update.
LuLeo chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Uncle Sasori? xD Omg, that sounds, for som reason, very hilarious x'D

Please update! :D
Dorky-Rae chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
wow this is awesome. I don't think ive ever read anything quite like this before. I'm really interested in what happens next. Please update soon :)
Choco-Pocky-Usa-chan chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
OMG *Squee* Thank you! I really rally can't wait for the next chapter now. I didn't catch any errors just to let you know. And I wasn't sure was Orochimaru and Madra in the "Real" World? I can't wait to see what happens and I'm so happy that Naruto and Gaara are meeting you didn't answer me if there was going to be pairings... But, that's okay it's to good to leave!
sunbourne chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Well that was a shocker. I'm still wondering what you have in mind for this fic. Orochimaru and Madara must be behind it all I suppose. Their criminals in real life just like they are in the other world.

The confrontation with Gaara was excellent. It definitely exceeded my expectations on that.

I don't have anything left to say. Except that I look forward to reading the next chapter.
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
It's official, you have just written the best cliffhanger ever!

Uncle Sasori! Yes Yes Yes! I love the irony! So two of the ten Akatsuki members have made an appearance, I'd love to see how Hidan, Kakuzu and Pein fit into all this. Great chapter, update soon, and maybe there will be some Sasori involvement!

I should have seen THAT one coming!

Amazing chapter if I do say so myself!
machi-tan chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
S-Sasori? EK! This is getting so great! Please continue quick!
INeedMotivation chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
gr8 twist using Akatsuki. can't w8 for the other jins to show up.
INeedMotivation chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
yo keep writing this story. its rly cool :D and the plot is interesting.
godlike-naruto chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was an interesting start can't wait to see where this goes
machi-tan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! AMAZING STORY IM HOOKED AND WANA READ MORE! PLEASE WRITE QUICKLY!
heroesfan112 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome start! I can't wait to read more! Will you be introducing other characters like Hinata, Shikamaru, Itachi and Rock Lee? Are you planning it being a long story? PLEASE! NaruHina ftw plz!
sunbourne chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh! I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now! I hope this will be updated soon...

This has to be the best plot I've read in a long,long time! I can't stand the suspense!

You are an awesomely talented writer..Ferserious...There isn't one thing that I would change about this story. Absolutely nothing!

-adopts cheeky expression- So, are there gonna be pairings?