Reviews for Nothing, But A Drunken Mistake
Please Continue chapter 5 . 5/21
It's so gooooood pleeeease
seasab chapter 5 . 3/5
You... you! Im so angry that you abandoned this... its so great... and grrr...
SQUIRREL chapter 5 . 1/5
YOU! JOHNNY HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TAKE THIS SHIP FROM ME?! ILL TAKE A SPOON AND SCOOP THOSE PUPPY DOG EYES RIGHT OUR OF YOU DAMN HEAD! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Btw i'd like it if you continued this and pony and soda and darry all had one big threeso- FAMILY REUNION! ;P
Alison wilson 101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Please i really love this story and i know im bugging you but pleeeeaaaasssse update
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Even if its just an authers note saying youll update please
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
OMFG PLEASE UPDATe DONT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
abbytemple chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Switch to soda! That was so sad.
blacklips911 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
What omg how could someone do that to soda...I think he should go with him and just stay friends with johnny!
Muzica95 chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
I wouldn't mind it being a threesome, I think that both Johnny and Soda love Pony equally and that Pony also loves them both equally that it would be too difficult for him to choose between them. Please continue with this story and like I said before a threesome would be probably better.
arlena.ferrell chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Omg keep going and make it a threesome
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I think it should become a poly relationship or Pony x Johnny because poor Johnny deserves to be happy the most, especially after all he goes through with his parents and not knowing where he's going to sleep for the night.
Daphmir57 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Wait wait wait. I think there might be a misunderstanding. *Highly Amused*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
go with soda! xD
Mickiecuteknight chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
You can't leave it like that. I want to read more. It is hard to say which one through. Ilike them both. Please hurry eith tne next chapter.
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Soda and pony all the waaaaaay