Reviews for Quitting Time
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I love your works, you have such a great writing style. My only problem with this fic (and you'll have to forgive me) is that one German line you give Schuldig - it's not any german that I know of (and I'm a native speaker). My best guess is that you wanted to say something along the lines of "fucking assholes" (which would be "verfickte Arschlöcher"; ö can be replaced with oe)

Other than that, I really liked the fic. _ You wrote Brad's voice nicely.
lux chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
How's this for a belated review...heheh...this story really deserves it though - I love those last two lines of Crawford's.
Issini chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Wow... that was beautiful! I haven't really read a BradxShu where Bradly needs Shuldig for sanity. Though... it fits. You've written it so beautifully everything fits. The characters don't seem OOC at all and it is just a nice fic that makes me feel a little sad but warm and fuzzy inside!
Skyschneckchen chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Öhm really nice Story I like your Brad/Schu Past Storys... but just one think what's "Die fichen arsch" supposed to mean? You can Tell it me in an Email O.K.?

Bye

Skyschneckchen
P.S. Speare chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*hugs* Oh, more Brad/Schu! I like it very much. This one was sweet, and very well written too, like all your other ones. The characters are dimensional and the emotions you've depicted in each of them endear them to the reader even more. Please, keep up the great work! _
oracle chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
i love everything you write. you capture their relationship exquisitely. the way you write crawford is different from anything i have ever read. ever. it's beautiful.
sailorstarsun chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
That was sweet...and sad...all at the same time... Good job and great fic!
sabacat chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I really liked this angle to their relationship. it's pretty rare to see Crawford depending on Schu for sanity. i really really liked this!